You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Seawolf148

new combat flags

7 comments in this topic

Members
163 posts
2,666 battles

I must be missing something, but with the .9.7 update, there were supposed to be two new combat flags, one sierra bravo and the other one x-ray papa unaone.They flags appear, but they are greyed out, unable to pick them. Is it a glitch, or not yet available?

Members
1,036 posts
42 minutes ago, Seawolf148 said:

x-ray papa unaone

should i fear the x-ray papa unaone ?

also the signal might not be compatible with your ship if you dont have a smoke generator

Edited by arch4random
no reason

Members
163 posts
2,666 battles
36 minutes ago, Bald_Rookie said:

You can buy them from the Armory with coal or credits

Signals.thumb.JPG.0ab34aadc35461609f3b564d21ac94c2.JPG

thank you. I knew I was  missing something...my mind....

• Haha 1

[O7]
Supertester
425 posts
13,537 battles

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags#List_of_Combat_Signals

X-Ray papa is a must-have for ships with long lay times. Basically Italian cruisers, HuangHe, Perth, Haida, Leg mod Minotaur.  Still very good for other ships with smoke. 

Sierra Bravo is very useful for ships with hydro, especially when combined with the hydro special upgrade. 

Unless you have too much credits lying around, I recommend saving these signals for ranked, competitive, or other important matches. 

[PVE]
Members
11,076 posts
19,204 battles

No Achievement associated from the little data mining I do, just checked it in game and you can't earn them. It may be an oversight from WG or it may be they are reverting to old tactics.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
39,109 battles
57 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

No Achievement associated from the little data mining I do, just checked it in game and you can't earn them. It may be an oversight from WG or it may be they are reverting to old tactics.

I would expect they will go in the daily missions and loot crates and event crates. The devs are good about stuff like that.