Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mailman653

New British capt for coal

6 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
Modder
690 posts
864 battles

I think his name is Andrew Cunningham? I just saw that he's in the armory for a bunch of coal and he seems to have some decent perks for CV's. Anyone have him and can say if he's worth the coal or not for a Brit CV?

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,650 posts
8,114 battles

I have this captain, he is pretty good for CVs with his enhanced skills and special...I guess you would call them abilities? 

[386LV]
Members
82 posts
11,823 battles

I have him on my Audacious. He is good but right now Audacious is so weak. You can also assign him on Ark Royal and Indomitable, but then triggering the talent is either hard or impossible.

[F4E]
Alpha Tester
1,141 posts
On 9/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, _Thanagor_ said:

I have him on my Audacious. He is good but right now Audacious is so weak. You can also assign him on Ark Royal and Indomitable, but then triggering the talent is either hard or impossible.

Yeah, I’ve gotten some of my best Audacious scores ever lately (180k+) so I’m not sure if I’d agree that she’s “weak”.  She’s got the (now) 2nd tankiest planes and faster TBs/DBs than Midway.  As always, you have to play for fires&floods, get them to use DCP, attack again so you can torch/drown them, and hope that the match goes long.

[386LV]
Members
82 posts
11,823 battles
8 hours ago, gbgentry said:

Yeah, I’ve gotten some of my best Audacious scores ever lately (180k+) so I’m not sure if I’d agree that she’s “weak”.  She’s got the (now) 2nd tankiest planes and faster TBs/DBs than Midway.  As always, you have to play for fires&floods, get them to use DCP, attack again so you can torch/drown them, and hope that the match goes long.

I have very good stats on her but I still feel she is too weak. Granted you can do a lot of damage if you are in a game with many BBs, especially when your enemy has American, British or French BBs, but you make the least impact to a victory among all tier 10 CVs. I also feel that the rocket change not long ago further weakened her ability to strike valuable targets ( I made a post about that too). I stopped playing her because of this.

Sign in to follow this