You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Average_Joe

The game opening video make me cringe....

9 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
540 posts
25,143 battles

When I see that shell heading straight at the ships magazine, I can't help but cringe.  And the next shot shows the ship blowing in half from the explosion.  It makes me wish for the good old days when it often happened in game.  I hated it when it happened to me, but god it was great when my volley did it early in the game to a full HP CL.  Just sayin....

[SALVO]
Members
8,273 posts
6,142 battles

The loading game screen choke full of CVs make me cringe... Just thinking 8+ of those things per match...:cap_fainting:

• Funny 2
  • Sad 1

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
22 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

The loading game screen choke full of CVs make me cringe... Just thinking 8+ of those things per match...:cap_fainting:

Lol yeah it’s those moments when you wish you were in a Sub, and ordering immediate crash dive nice and deep right in the spawn... :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,779 posts
37,567 battles

I just played a T6 then a T8 match in cruisers

One had 2 T6 CVs - the other had a T8 and a T6 CV - that is 4 CVs per side in each game. It used to be unplayable at T4 with 4 Cvs and almost nobody has AA.

I  get it, new CVs. People want to try them, but come on WG. More than one CV per side should not be allowed. It makes the game unplayable.

DDs could not do a thing. In Furutaka I don't have the AA for this so I got torped to oblivion.

The other one I was in Mainz so I had decent AA to defend myself, but it was still constant trying to torp me and constantly detected till a BB got me.

What is WGs fascination with paper CVs anyway?

I am a DD main, and am playing more cruisers, (esp ones with AA more and more). Enjoyment? way down.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
8,273 posts
6,142 battles
23 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol yeah it’s those moments when you wish you were in a Sub, and ordering immediate crash dive nice and deep right in the spawn... :Smile_veryhappy:

I mean, how not to cringe? ... that's a whole lotta CVs and they are coming for you. I have a bad enough time with just 2 of them... 

YDH7Gt5.jpg

• Funny 2

[MELON]
Members
900 posts
2,640 battles

The second I load up the forums I cringe 

• Funny 2

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I mean, how not to cringe? ... that's a whole lotta CVs and they are coming for you. I have a bad enough time with just 2 of them... 

YDH7Gt5.jpg

0B9C1FFD-0CEB-48F3-BA64-4E15752F9714.gif.4b0b9a982282e6300fe8caa8fa163734.gif

• Funny 1