You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panama_Z28

anyone getting the new flags from containers ? or is WG trying to make us spend coal

6 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
26,008 battles

im fine on coal, will use it for the new ship pom and also get the flint when it goes coal live

but wondering has anyone received the new flags from containers because im not getting anything from the 3 dailies

seems they want us to spend coal for them the first week or 2 ?  no idea but yeah  im  zero for 3 from daily containers

panama

[-AFK-]
Members
1,282 posts
15,975 battles
14 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

im fine on coal, will use it for the new ship pom and also get the flint when it goes coal live

but wondering has anyone received the new flags from containers because im not getting anything from the 3 dailies

seems they want us to spend coal for them the first week or 2 ?  no idea but yeah  im  zero for 3 from daily containers

panama

I bought them from the armory using credits as I accumulate those faster than coal. 
I also used 800 research points to buy more too as they are listed in the research burro also. 

The daily containers I always select more resources as it gives me consistent amounts of coal which I have used to buy all of my tier 8,9 and 10's the upgraded mods from the armory 

[PVE]
Members
7,377 posts

The new signals are only available from the armory.  From the patch notes:

Added two new battle signals, which can be obtained in exchange for credits, Coal, and Research Points.

• X-Ray Papa Unaone: increases the action time of Smoke Generator by 15%.
  • Sierra Bravo: increases the action time of Hydroacoustic Search by 10% and reduces the cooldown period of Defensive AA Fire by 10%.

They will be added to the "More Signals and Camouflages" daily container at a later point in time.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
26,008 battles

thank you slimeball91,  i missed that, i pride myself on reading everything, its a skill lost on many !!

im going to have to look at that again, 

Edited by panamaz28

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
26,008 battles
7 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

The new signals are only available from the armory.  From the patch notes:

SEEE ABOVE THANKS

Edited by panamaz28

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,705 posts
23,831 battles
1 hour ago, panamaz28 said:

panama

If you would watch the video or read the news, you would know they will become available in a later patch.