You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

So Far I'm Liking Marceau

5 comments in this topic

Members
883 posts
5,968 battles

Sloooow down buddy. I don’t know about better but certainly different. I like Kleber’s flat ballistics and faster torp reload but do love the Marceau AA and sweet reload. I can hit DDs at 10km with her but it overheats my processor and I’m not talking about the one in my PC. Having to adjust for shell flight time vs anticipated maneuvers vs ship traveling at X knots is super rewarding when it works but I have to be in the zone. The AA alone though probably makes Marceau the better choice for those that can use her. But those that can use her well is a small minority. I’d like to think I usually do alright :cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Members
125 posts
5,989 battles

I would like to get it, seems like a good DD for getting caps and out of bad situations

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
12 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

Sloooow down buddy. I don’t know about better but certainly different. I like Kleber’s flat ballistics and faster torp reload but do love the Marceau AA and sweet reload. I can hit DDs at 10km with her but it overheats my processor and I’m not talking about the one in my PC. Having to adjust for shell flight time vs anticipated maneuvers vs ship traveling at X knots is super rewarding when it works but I have to be in the zone. The AA alone though probably makes Marceau the better choice for those that can use her. But those that can use her well is a small minority. I’d like to think I usually do alright :cap_cool:

:Smile_great:Actually my friend I  didn't  say she was better!  I Did Say 'I' Was Liking Her Better  Big Difference!:cap_cool:Some people like lobster others don't  I'm one of the people who don'tgiphy.gif

11 minutes ago, JTninja said:

I would like to get it, seems like a good DD for getting caps and out of bad situations

:Smile_trollface:Yup:Smile_teethhappy::cap_rambo:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,079 posts
19,484 battles

I like my Marceau. I didn’t have the time or want to, to grind the French line when it came out. When it came out for coal I looked at it like this. Not the Kleber, but definitely a sibling.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776
  • Cool 2