You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ghostar_1

Daily missions: XP not carried between different stages. Why?

8 comments in this topic

Members
134 posts
2,434 battles

Hi all!

Let say i make 1100 base XP in the first daily random (Win) i play, i have enough for the firs 2 stages (250+500), Why the earned XP is not carried to the second stage / mission 

Is this a bug or designed?

image.thumb.png.7d822eac61310292fe4dab7b015979fd.png

image.png.02bb4bd43a39f334a494fc23cea4c8d5.png

[SOFOP]
Members
2,477 posts
15,280 battles

Its a mission chain.  Have to complete one before you go to the other.  Annoying for sure but as designed.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,712 posts
11,219 battles
15 minutes ago, Ghostar_1 said:

Is this a bug or designed?

This is the way all mission chains are set up. Missions are only marked as “complete” at the end of a battle, and nothing is applied towards the next mission in the chain until the previous one is complete (i.e. the next battle).

Edited by Nevermore135

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,323 posts
14,923 battles
1 hour ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Its a mission chain.  Have to complete one before you go to the other.  Annoying for sure but as designed.

This ^

Members
134 posts
2,434 battles

I know that is a chain and the first one must be finished, but asi the XP is earned in the *same mission* and at the *same time* that the first one is finished why not to add to the next one? It seems that there is no XP pool in the same match to be used in following / consecutive 2 or more missions.

Members
256 posts
27,925 battles
16 minutes ago, Ghostar_1 said:

I know that is a chain and the first one must be finished, but asi the XP is earned in the *same mission* and at the *same time* that the first one is finished why not to add to the next one? It seems that there is no XP pool in the same match to be used in following / consecutive 2 or more missions.

To get you to play more games. In a sense, we're all labor for WG to keep the battles full so they can get revenue from people who spend lots of money on the game.