Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Please add missing ships to National lines

10 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

May I suggest you put any existing ships currently available for purchase on the tech tree? 

In the IWBN category (it would be nice), a full blown National line would be even better. You could note if the ship was available, retired, etc... 

It would help immensely when wanting to see what you are going up against too, as sometimes finding out a ship's equipment is not so easy. 

I know it's doable because there's a mod available for it; but I, so like many others, don't like having to continually update mods every time the game updates. Wah. 

So on the day you haven't anything to do, maybe you could plan it out. 

A true QoL upgrade would be awesome in your update schedule. Like once a quarter or at least twice a year. 

tia fyc

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

What do you mean by "National" line?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Say the German "tech tree" which is generally considered all tech tree ships with a few premiums. On my tech tree view, the Graf Zeppelin is not shown. I just bought her a couple weeks back. 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
Just now, Herr_Reitz said:

Say the German "tech tree" which is generally considered all tech tree ships with a few premiums. On my tech tree view, the Graf Zeppelin is not shown. I just bought her a couple weeks back. 

Do you run the extended tech tree mod?

[DVYJC]
Members
4,216 posts
10,832 battles
11 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I think he means he would like all ships to be shown under their national tech tree, incuding premiums and limited release ships.

3 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,105 posts
4,342 battles
37 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Do you run the extended tech tree mod?

This. You can see all the ships ever released, as well as ships in testing (no stats for the latter). Sounds like exactly what you want.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

Yes I know the mod exists. I mentioned it because I like others do not like having to run updates every update of the game. I believe the mod indicates such a thing is possible. I'd just like it brought into the game. I hope that makes sense? 

[PVE]
Members
11,071 posts
19,193 battles

Aslains extended tech tree is great and I have asked for it to be added to the game before. It makes it so much easier to find the ships I want to use.

image.thumb.png.59bf6eb5fbb46ce1add13bd6fc027779.png

image.thumb.png.6da4cf638b7665a5f24fac9065e74f53.png

Come on WG put all of my ships on the tech tree. Until then, Thank you Aslain.

Sign in to follow this