Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mozoilla02

So no news still on a free xp bb?

13 comments in this topic

[TXC]
Members
75 posts
5,622 battles

So I thought this entire time slava was gonna be free xp, but she isnt. Does anyone know if a new free xp bb is coming out soon?

[UNHLY]
Members
5,056 posts
14,151 battles

We haven’t had a free xp BB since Musashi, while we’ve now had at least two for every other resource and multiple other free xp ships, so it seems like WG may be moving away from that resource/type combination

[WOLF1]
Members
6,321 posts
7 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

We haven’t had a free xp BB since Musashi, while we’ve now had at least two for every other resource and multiple other free xp ships, so it seems like WG may be moving away from that resource/type combination

Or giving the other types their chance before going back to BB.  I've got Missouri and Musashi already.  

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,132 posts
4,342 battles

No way Slava was ever going to be FXP. It's unusual for a T10 to be FXP, and there's still enough feeling that she's OP that FXP release would quickly lead to P2W accusations. That ship has has been a bit of an issue for WG, and I think the RB is just their way of getting her out in the least dramatic way possible.

[TXC]
Members
75 posts
5,622 battles
17 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

No way Slava was ever going to be FXP. It's unusual for a T10 to be FXP, and there's still enough feeling that she's OP that FXP release would quickly lead to P2W accusations. That ship has has been a bit of an issue for WG, and I think the RB is just their way of getting her out in the least dramatic way possible.

Some website called wows gamer blog said it would idk I guess u cant trust anyone except wg lol

[OIL-1]
Members
1,487 posts
22 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

FXP release would quickly lead to P2W accusations

That's funny. I see it the opposite way. RB points is the unobtainium that requires $$ to acquire, therefore P2W.
RB is nothing more than a way to disguise inflation.
An RB ship is nothing more than a massive increase in FXP cost, combined with a huge cost in credits.
For most players that means pay more money to buy FXP boosts.

Siegfried = good bote = RB.
Agir = trash bote = coal.

Slava = good bote = RB.
Pommern = trash bote = coal.

The trend is that coal is becoming a worthless currency.
And note that you can buy those coal boats directly in the premium shop, so more reason not to collect coal.

[PVE]
Members
13,952 posts
29,407 battles

There are some mid tier BB's coming like the US T7 Premium Florida. I seem to recall maybe a KM and RU BB in the T7 and T8 range being worked on as well. Possibly, although doubtful, one of these could be FXP.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,132 posts
4,342 battles
1 hour ago, z9_ said:

That's funny. I see it the opposite way. RB points is the unobtainium that requires $$ to acquire, therefore P2W.
RB is nothing more than a way to disguise inflation.
An RB ship is nothing more than a massive increase in FXP cost, combined with a huge cost in credits.
For most players that means pay more money to buy FXP boosts.

Siegfried = good bote = RB.
Agir = trash bote = coal.

Slava = good bote = RB.
Pommern = trash bote = coal.

The trend is that coal is becoming a worthless currency.
And note that you can buy those coal boats directly in the premium shop, so more reason not to collect coal.

More what I meant was if WG makes her FXP then anyone can buy her, she's really common, and people probably get all worked up. In the RB relatively few people can get her so there's much less of a shipstorm.

You're right, RB ship is just a FXP ship with a few extra steps, and there aren't many bad boats in the RB. Personally I think FXP shouldn't be allowed for RB regrinds (to avoid this exact P2W problem), but then WG wouldn't directly make money off it and we all know what happens to things (ahem, Operations, ahem) that don't directly make WG money.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,132 posts
4,342 battles
1 hour ago, mozoilla02 said:

Some website called wows gamer blog said it would idk I guess u cant trust anyone except wg lol

Until WG has said it, don't trust it. It's pretty evident that WG themselves often don't know what currency a ship will be until relatively late. And of course they can always change their mind.

[5D]
Members
1,164 posts
15,495 battles

while yo u are all complaining some of US with like 50k Steel have nothing to spend it on ....

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this