You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DemaDema

AL Littorio deserves better.

13 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,187 battles

Hello I don't often talk on forums but I feel I need to add my voice. Every other collab ship had something to make them slightly unique different stats or other things. I don't care that Littorio uses the same model as Roma but it is a disappointment that she was changed last second. but something really simple that would give her flavor with no overhead is just to give her smoke. Making your customers feel ignored and cheated only lowered profits from this event.   Side note as this is important fix Dunkerque's flag she flys Iris when she is Vichy thats would be like putting and USA Flag onto the Yamato. Finally Let people buy the individual commander they want. I will let you know right here you lost sales from alot of people you guys like money right? Let people buy what they want.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,582 posts
17,778 battles
10 minutes ago, DemaDema said:

Hello I don't often talk on forums but I feel I need to add my voice. Every other collab ship had something to make them slightly unique different stats or other things. I don't care that Littorio uses the same model as Roma but it is a disappointment that she was changed last second. but something really simple that would give her flavor with no overhead is just to give her smoke. Making your customers feel ignored and cheated only lowered profits from this event.   Side note as this is important fix Dunkerque's flag she flys Iris when she is Vichy thats would be like putting and USA Flag onto the Yamato. Finally Let people buy the individual commander they want. I will let you know right here you lost sales from alot of people you guys like money right? Let people buy what they want.

Well all of the other ships from this title were copy paste. 

I have 5 Kongos, 4 Myoko's and 2 Atagos lol. 

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
11 minutes ago, DemaDema said:

sorry comrade,you can't have good italian ships or else we face another giulio cesare.

sorry comrade,you cant buy individual commanders,buy the pack or don't get anything,we love money,but we want MORE money.

but rejoice comrade,you can buy these SUPERIOR and HISTORICAL ships

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/11753/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15497/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15496/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15688/

failure to understand that will grant you bad rng,horrible team in your matchmaking and 2 months in the gulag.

Members
4 posts
1,187 battles
14 minutes ago, paradat said:

Those were all free though. it would be a much different story is Littorio was a reward for grinding,

Members
4 posts
1,187 battles
13 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

sorry comrade,you can't have good italian ships or else we face another giulio cesare.

sorry comrade,you cant buy individual commanders,buy the pack or don't get anything,we love money,but we want MORE money.

but rejoice comrade,you can buy these SUPERIOR and HISTORICAL ships

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/11753/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15497/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15496/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/15688/

failure to understand that will grant you bad rng,horrible team in your matchmaking and 2 months in the gulag.

Sorry you're right buff

AL Sovetskaya Rossiya

so that she may better represent the glory of the motherland.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,582 posts
17,778 battles
4 minutes ago, DemaDema said:

Those were all free though. it would be a much different story is Littorio was a reward for grinding,

Agreed Littorio should be free.

[SIM]
Members
5,848 posts
9,315 battles
36 minutes ago, paradat said:

Arpeggio of Blue Steel =/= Azur Lane. 

[PISD]
Members
1,921 posts
6,332 battles
35 minutes ago, paradat said:

All the other AL collab ships offer some small tweeks. Some are barely noticeable (Montpellier have higher sigma and slower reload, or Rossi have American dispersion instead of Russian one) and some have majore tweek (Yukikaze have F3 torps at tier 8). Littorio is Roma. 

and an other issue: it is a clone of an already premium ship. At least the other are premium version of techline ship, giving them some utility to move commanders around. Littorio is a clone of a premium, so you get nothing else. That is a level of laziness never seem before (outside of the black ships).

Members
4 posts
1,187 battles
14 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

All the other AL collab ships offer some small tweeks. Some are barely noticeable (Montpellier have higher sigma and slower reload, or Rossi have American dispersion instead of Russian one) and some have majore tweek (Yukikaze have F3 torps at tier 8). Littorio is Roma. 

and an other issue: it is a clone of an already premium ship. At least the other are premium version of techline ship, giving them some utility to move commanders around. Littorio is a clone of a premium, so you get nothing else. That is a level of laziness never seem before (outside of the black ships).

Ya exactly if they were gonna do this why not just give roma a littorio skin like with belfast dunkerque and atago. those i actually like and enjoy. Hell if they need bundles why not do captian and camo bundles per ship like get atago+skin+captain or Hippercamo+captain.

[PISD]
Members
1,921 posts
6,332 battles
4 minutes ago, DemaDema said:

Hell if they need bundles why not do captian and camo bundles per ship like get atago+skin+captain or Hippercamo+captain.

Because it would be less profitable. That would let player who wants Belfast buy Belfast. Now you either buy containers with high clone chances (got 4 Jean Bart on 4 container) or buy the super mega duper bundle with all the camo, all the commander and probably various choice of underwear for said commanders. No in between, which make it perfect as a money sink.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
1 hour ago, Y_Nagato said:

Littorio is a clone of a premium, so you get nothing else. That is a level of laziness never seem before (outside of the black ships).

You haven’t been paying much attention. The architects of the Moskva move to special ship status scoff at your assertion of superior laziness.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,582 posts
17,778 battles
16 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Arpeggio of Blue Steel =/= Azur Lane. 

Ah good point. I forgot we are dealing with two properties here. Thanks for the correction.

Now having said that I still like the older event model better. I will grind for clones but I will rarely buy them.

[WOLF8]
Members
8,125 posts
6,782 battles

They really should have at least remove the Roma markings on Littorio. Ok, so Littorio is a Roma clone. Meh, I bought several Black Friday ships, even when I already have the original versions, and they're clones too. However, leaving the Roma markings on Littorio just looks like a sloppy job.