You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Felipe_1982

World of Warships Transformers Collab

62 comments in this topic

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts

Is this true? @Hapa_Fodder and @Boyarsky

If it is true and you will stream that. IT WILL BE EPIC!!!!!! (take my whole wallte!)

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Megatron

Rumble

(4 ships like AL collab)

Optimus-Prime-World-of-Warships.jpg

"

"Wargaming and Hasbro are bringing the Transformers to the popular naval combat game World of Warships in a new crossover event.

The Autobots and Deceptions will engage in a new theatre of war later this year as part of a Transformers crossover event with World of Warships on PC and World of Warships: Legends on mobile.

Both Transformers factions will be added the hit naval combat games as themed ship skins and commanders this September. At launch, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will represent the Autobots, and Megatron and Rumble will fly the flag for the evil Decepticons.

source: https://www.thumbsticks.com/transformers-roll-out-to-world-of-warships-08032020/

PC (tier X: Montana, Kurfust, Kahba and Gearing) and Legends (tier VII)

WG_SPB_WoWs_Renders_Megatron-Kurfurst_2560x1440_hasbro_1920x1080_800k.jpg

World-of-Warships-to-see-Autobots-and-Decepticons-2.jpg

1.jpg

world_of_1024x576_03082020101048.jpg

Transformers-World-of-Warships-4.jpg

Edited by Felipe_1982
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[XXX]
Members
663 posts
1,653 battles

Eh looks like it'll be WoWs on console/mobile rather than WoWs PC. Just look at the Azur Lane collab they got and the awesome camos they had vs our...kind of meh camos...so don't get your hopes up.

[KWF]
Members
6,361 posts
7,145 battles

Looks hilariously bad, especially for the arm and leg the camos will be charged.

Hope I get to see in the future the Hannah Montana collab, with a Montana camouflage wearing a blonde wig.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Funny 3
  • Haha 2
  • Meh 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
11 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

Eh looks like it'll be WoWs on console/mobile rather than WoWs PC. Just look at the Azur Lane collab they got and the awesome camos they had vs our...kind of meh camos...so don't get your hopes up.

Truly wows blitz camos are awesome. Love my Kaga and Maya... Would like to get AL german ships too there. They are amazing...

Well... Hapa said he will announce a new collab today. Of course it cant be an rival of AL.

[ARGSY]
Members
24,395 posts
18,351 battles

I'd like to take the people who spill this stuff before our own community managers present it, and ram a Yamato up their aft until their bow plating buckles.

Seriously, though... if this is true, I have no interest. Never saw the appeal, even as a kid.

• Meh 10

[O_O]
Members
7,036 posts
17,372 battles

OOOOooooohhhh!!!

That's a pass for me.

• Haha 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
19 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I'd like to take the people who spill this stuff before our own community managers present it, and ram a Yamato up their aft until their bow plating buckles.

Seriously, though... if this is true, I have no interest. Never saw the appeal, even as a kid.

Yamato will hit me? :fish_boom:

Looks like there are news on english, portuguese, german and others already.

dont know if they will sell ships, or just camos for those ships...

If there are just camos, a lot of players will be out cause until now it is just for T X BB from US and Ger.

Edited by Felipe_1982

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
17 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

OOOOooooohhhh!!!

That's a pass for me.

Megatron and Optimus looks cool.

I know rumble is a little weird... but at least they are trying to do as much collab as they can, to please all kind of players.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
810 posts
15,683 battles
49 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

Except console doesn't have tier x they go to 8 max 

[HINON]
Members
8,978 posts
13,136 battles

i like the fact that Bee and Prime are the 2 ships i adore the most in this game

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
Just now, yamato6945 said:

Except console doesn't have tier x they go to 8 max 

They have Bismarck on 7 and Fletcher!

There are 2 pics from Legends.

[TXC]
Members
75 posts
5,616 battles

As someone who grew up playing with these and has a massive collection of these toys im hyped. Take my money wg.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
24,395 posts
18,351 battles
17 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Yamato will hit me?

Not you, the sources you quoted.

Hapa and Boyarsky might just as well not bother at this point, if this is what they were going to reveal. Their thunder has been stolen, the entire reason for their presentation undermined. What a slap in the face.

WG should prosecute.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 4

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Hapa and Boyarsky might just as well not bother at this point, if this is what they were going to reveal. Their thunder has been stolen, the entire reason for their presentation undermined. What a slap in the face.

WG should prosecute.

hehehe.

i think they send those info on purpose, so WG can be news in many countries.

hapa is the one to Reveal bigfer info like videos and the rest of images.

at least hapa made us proud on announcing usn bb split. he did a great job.

[BEA5T]
Members
5,282 posts
23,920 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Leaking is an international competition and will be in the next spring Olympics ???   

If "skins" are the best this corporation can do........wow.........that doesn't bode well.

I'm with you:  who the POCK cares.................except the kiddies they want in this game badly.   I'll check with my almost 9 year old Grandson to see what his posse, whom are now safely playing blitz, what they think.   I think I know the answer but I will check later with that posse of wild childs......  I pretty sure "skins" won't even phase their interest............heck, last I checked what that mob was looking at was a game with a Fort played at Night........after all, as the lad said and I am paraphrasing: "we are all stuck home and school won't be coming back so we might was well get good at games to get into college........"   And that game I sort of mentioned is on the NACE eSports list and has almost a thousand players locally.........

Edited by Asym_KS
  • Boring 2

[BWC]
Beta Testers
2,105 posts
8,087 battles

If this does come to PC, I'd be very interested to see what a Tier 7 Fletcher will look like.

Sims clone, maybe?

[WOLFG]
Members
45 posts
5,202 battles
1 minute ago, Jakob_Knight said:

If this does come to PC, I'd be very interested to see what a Tier 7 Fletcher will look like.

Sims clone, maybe?

That is just the mobile version, where there are no paper ships so less tiers

[WOLFG]
Members
12,579 posts
11,676 battles
42 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

WG should prosecute.

Seeing as that video is part of @Hapa_Fodder's announcement this morning, I think WG might have had something to do with it's release.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
7 minutes ago, Jakob_Knight said:

Sims clone, maybe?

Fletcher is on legends... Bumblebee on PC is Gearing.

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
2 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Is this true? @Hapa_Fodder and @Boyarsky

If it is true and you will stream that. IT WILL BE EPIC!!!!!! (take my whole wallte!)

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Megatron

Rumble

(4 ships like AL collab)

Optimus-Prime-World-of-Warships.jpg

"

"Wargaming and Hasbro are bringing the Transformers to the popular naval combat game World of Warships in a new crossover event.

The Autobots and Deceptions will engage in a new theatre of war later this year as part of a Transformers crossover event with World of Warships on PC and World of Warships: Legends on mobile.

Both Transformers factions will be added the hit naval combat games as themed ship skins and commanders this September. At launch, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will represent the Autobots, and Megatron and Rumble will fly the flag for the evil Decepticons.

source: https://www.thumbsticks.com/transformers-roll-out-to-world-of-warships-08032020/

PC (tier X: Montana, Kurfust, Kahba and Gearing) and Legends (tier VII)

WG_SPB_WoWs_Renders_Megatron-Kurfurst_2560x1440_hasbro_1920x1080_800k.jpg

World-of-Warships-to-see-Autobots-and-Decepticons-2.jpg

1.jpg

world_of_1024x576_03082020101048.jpg

Transformers-World-of-Warships-4.jpg

this is going to be awesome

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,613 posts

Desperate and dumb. Is WG really having problems getting you people to open your wallets?

Do they really think this is the answer? :Smile_facepalm:

• Boring 3
  • Meh 4

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
3 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Seeing as that video is part of @Hapa_Fodder's announcement this morning, I think WG might have had something to do with it's release.

of course they had.

WG is one of the companies where it has no leaks...