Capt_Ahab1776

Game Center frequent updates

3 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,079 posts
19,471 battles

This has probably been asked before. I have noticed that when I open the Game Center it more times than not is telling me that it is downloading a update. If I open the game it seems to stop the update. It seems to be a substantial update with the download time however the game plays fine if I ignore the update and log in. I suppose this is for one of the devs. Is this something critical I need to let update? Is this minor game patches and fixes? 

Thanks in advance

Ahab

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

Members
4,682 posts
45,595 battles

Probably. I don't fully understand the game center myself. But when the updates are allowed to finish, it's well intentioned to fix this or that.

Like all things, Devs want to polish their work every now and then. It's like a child constantly needing fussing over.

Also, the updates help WG improve the game as a whole and also fix issues should your PC configuration have any issues

In year's past, WG had encountered issues from direct x to certain card specific issues.

It's always a work in progress as technology is constantly evolving.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,320 posts
4,773 battles

WGC also seems to update itself more frequently than the game clients, and at what would be odd times for a game patch.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this