Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BoomBoomBarney

Shipbuilding Phase Deduction?!?

7 comments in this topic

[TIRP]
Members
36 posts
6,066 battles

image.thumb.png.d29585d400b65f17796c954fc4189370.png

I've been grinding trying to get the Graf Spee in the dockyard and was trying to get damage today in co-op for the phase 10. I thought I got it and then noticed a message about a deduction of shipbuilding phases?!? What is that? I did get a few warnings for unsporting conduct for leaving co-op battles that were all done except for a mop-up. Could those warnings cause me to lose a phase in the shipbuilding?!? I could see losing damage from those battles, but the directive shows as complete, but the phase was not added.

I guess I probably won't get the Graf Spee after all. I'm done for the day and am a long way away from completing the next directive to get the 10th phase. Maddening. 

Now I'm just extremely puzzled. Any answers would be appreciated.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,412 posts
30,127 battles

Did you buy one of the shipbuilding levels?  It may be an advisory that you spent doubloons to get the shipbuilding level

[TIRP]
Members
36 posts
6,066 battles

Weird...now it is showing phase 10 complete after restarting the game and I got the Graf Spee. Maybe something had to jog on the restart. Oh... and don't bail early on co-op games. :)

Thank you for the response.

[HINON]
Members
14,213 posts
10 minutes ago, BoomBoomBarney said:

Weird...now it is showing phase 10 complete after restarting the game and I got the Graf Spee. Maybe something had to jog on the restart. Oh... and don't bail early on co-op games. :)

Thank you for the response.

Yep pretty much each time you apply a phase it deducts a token.

[TIRP]
Members
36 posts
6,066 battles

It was weird because it showed the directive complete and the notification about the "Deduction", but it still showed only 9 phases complete. I guess the Dockyard is just slow to catch up like it's screen load. I guess I didn't think about those phases as "tokens". Thanks for adding another piece of knowledge to the discussion, @RipNuN2.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,065 posts
14,165 battles

The deduction is for the token, not an actual dockyard stage. It’s just telling you you’re spending a shipbuilding token to get a level. The UI has always been kind of laggy at times, so it wouldn’t be unheard of for the game to credit the dockyard level but not show the progress right away, and a relog would fix that. 

Sign in to follow this