Andry_Tjandra

Toxic player that give info to enemy team

10 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

I was playing random on Asia server several days ago. We were doing usual stuff until one of the player get killed by enemy. I don't know what is the problems, but he started to give the enemy info about our position in all chat. Of course i said for him to go quiet. But instead of quiet he being an **** and a ***. The name of the player is ***** . This stupid player kept bragging about how rich he is, how their clan cannot go without his financial support, etc and get the chat fulled, so we can't communicated or coordinate. Later on i bring this problem to his clan, clan ***** and talked to their leader, luckily their leader expelled this stupid  player.

Point to be taken here is there a way to report and quickly banned chat someone who doing this ? because of this we lost so many good players due to this stupidity. 

Plus is there a way to permanently banned this kind of players ? Salty i can understand, but this is bring to a new level of low and toxic. 

I reported this matter to WG but only received info that the report has been received, i don't know what kind of punishment he gets or anything. 

Lets keep our games civilized guys, if you guys see someone like this just reported it right away. Toxic players didn't have space in this kind of environment. They do not belong anywhere. Let them settle their problem first before they played with us. 

Good luck on the battle ahead guys. 

• Thanks 1

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,888 posts
12,511 battles

First, It's against forum rules to name and shame, so be aware of that.

Second, open a ticket and submit those screen shots, with a description of what happened, and let what happens happen.

• Cool 1

[RST]
Beta Testers
107 posts
7,932 battles
10 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

First, It's against forum rules to name and shame, so be aware of that.

Second, open a ticket and submit those screen shots, with a description of what happened, and let what happens happen.

^^^^^Name and shame can get you a forum ban so beware.

Besides, this toxic player is the rare exception in my experience on WoW.  You want toxic?  Try WoT for a while - now, THAT's a toxic environment.  It got so bad, they had to close the All Chat function.  At least here, the toxicity hasn't risen to that level.  Just report jerk-wads like that, play the game and if you win, great. If you lose, pick a ship and enter battle.  That dude has WAY more anger issues than you need to deal with in a freakin video game!

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,766 posts

Fortunately, it is Sunday state-side... remove this stuff while you can via edits. 

But DO submit a ticket to Cust Support. They love processing individual who (allegedly until proven guilty) pass information to the red team. 

Members
280 posts
564 battles

A good counter to this is when you are also dead, yell in all chat that he is lying to get the enemy team confused. Give the enemy team false directions as well.

I won't report this because I think that the community deserves to know which players are dangerous.

Members
3,696 posts
22,091 battles

If it happened on the Asia server why are you posting on the NA forums?

Don't know about those forums but naming and shaming is against forum rules here.

IB4L

[-A-8-]
Members
324 posts
17,623 battles

As others have said put a ticket in to support along with the replay file and any screenshots you took. You can also report them in.after the battle. WG will not tell you what action they take citing data protection laws but if the person does it regularly and they see a pattern they can/do start giving bans of increasing length.

Also as others have said edit your post to remove/obscure names so you don't fall foul of the forum rules.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,756 posts
14,009 battles
1 hour ago, Mustang2209 said:

^^^^^Name and shame can get you a forum ban so beware.

Besides, this toxic player is the rare exception in my experience on WoW.  You want toxic?  Try WoT for a while - now, THAT's a toxic environment.  It got so bad, they had to close the All Chat function.  At least here, the toxicity hasn't risen to that level.  Just report jerk-wads like that, play the game and if you win, great. If you lose, pick a ship and enter battle.  That dude has WAY more anger issues than you need to deal with in a freakin video game!

You want scary? WoT is mild compared to other online games.

[PVE]
Members
5,271 posts
22,432 battles
7 hours ago, Andry_Tjandra said:

I was playing random on Asia server several days ago. We were doing usual stuff until one of the player get killed by enemy. I don't know what is the problems, but he started to give the enemy info about our position in all chat. Of course i said for him to go quiet. But instead of quiet he being an [edited] and a jerk. The name of the player is (edited). This stupid player kept bragging about how rich he is, how their clan cannot go without his financial support, etc and get the chat fulled, so we can't communicated or coordinate. Later on i bring this problem to his clan, clan (edited) and talked to their leader, luckily their leader expelled this stupid  player.

Point to be taken here is there a way to report and quickly banned chat someone who doing this ? because of this we lost so many good players due to this stupidity. 

Plus is there a way to permanently banned this kind of players ? Salty i can understand, but this is bring to a new level of low and toxic. 

I reported this matter to WG but only received info that the report has been received, i don't know what kind of punishment he gets or anything. 

Lets keep our games civilized guys, if you guys see someone like this just reported it right away. Toxic players didn't have space in this kind of environment. They do not belong anywhere. Let them settle their problem first before they played with us. 

Good luck on the battle ahead guys. 

As nobody has tagged you yet... it's against forum rules to name & shame a player or a clan.

So how many different forums did you spam w/this?

You already did the only logical thing possible (or so you claim) reported him to CS...so why the thread? Especially why the thread on a different server? Nobody here will ever run into this player on that account.

Worst off why name & shame his clan when their leader already did the respectable thing & booted him from the clan? That is as wrong as what he did.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,810 posts
14,740 battles
7 hours ago, Andry_Tjandra said:

played with us. 

guys guys, relax, the player only made 1 post, it easy to make mistake and such and it very easy to fix the mistake.

Once you report the player to WG, you will get a generic respond. The matter will be review by a CS. We don't discuss penalty as it against forum rule, we don't do name/shame. So if you want to continue, please make sure you check out the forum guideline.

Oh, we also have Asian Forum, since you played on Asia Server, please post there.

regards,