Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Esbern_Snare

Compliments vs Report

5 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
47 posts
22,372 battles

You should consider having the ability to give more compliments than reports. Having an limit on reports makes sense in that you only report the people who are really bad or obnoxious but if you want a positive gameplay maybe not limiting compliments would be a good thing?

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[HOLE]
Members
231 posts
2,364 battles

Both are really useless to be honest. People abuse them anyway with personal feeling towards what ship you use in game. As to attitudes, nothing will change that anyway. CV runs almost guarantee a negative report by players who hate them. WG needs to find a better system or scrap this one. 

• Cool 1

[CK5]
Members
1,549 posts
16,305 battles

A nice idea, but there are not many players who routinely give compliments in the first place.    

• Cool 1

[KILL]
Members
47 posts
22,372 battles

I agree with both those statements. Most people use up all their reports but hardly use their compliments. Just trying to make something not very useful into something a little more positive. I see a lot of guys trying very hard in ranked but I am out of compliments..... and yes, I have been drinking     :-)

Edited by Esbern_Snare

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,332 posts
23,728 battles

Ehhh, I have plenty of opportunity to do both but I choose to give out way more compliments then reports.

Also,  if you look at who you are reporting they generally have no karma to subtract from so....

Sign in to follow this