You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Something I miss from the old pre-rework CVs.

5 comments in this topic

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,657 posts
8,141 battles

There's one thing I miss from the old CVs that the new ones don't have, rear gunners. It would be pretty cool if those made a return, even if it was just visual. (or low damage) I see the rear turrets on some of the bombers and I think "man it would be cool to see those shoot something." you know what I mean? 

Random thoughts as I'm eating my frozen treats.

Edited by Sinboto
  • Cool 1

[PISD]
Members
1,921 posts
6,297 battles
11 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

There's one thing I miss from the old CVs that the new ones don't have, rear gunners. It would be pretty cool if those made a return, even if it was just visual. (or low damage) I see the rear turrets on some of the bombers and I think "man it would be cool to see those shoot something." you know what I mean? 

The issue is that they removed all the « damage vs hp » in plane to plane combat. Instead it’s a 1 for 1 ratio, regardless of the plane, making rear gunner impossible to have an impact. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,454 posts
23,793 battles
3 hours ago, Sinboto said:

Frozen treats!?! I have to go get some ice cream now!!

But I agree that would be a nice feature to re-implement.

[-REI-]
WoWS Community Contributors
52 posts
5,130 battles

Hi Sin~

Meanwhile I miss actual CV vs CV dogfights with fighters. Playing CB as a CV makes me feel so useless when dropping fighters for my DD/Cruiser and the enemy CV still getting the strike off.

• Cool 1