Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Cesare attacks the Barbarians...again...

14 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
1,065 posts
10,175 battles

I've seen a lot of insults for the red team.  First time I have seen them called Barbarians.

Nope - I don't get it.  Uncivilased or Violent... Sounds like every internet user....

Definition of barbarian. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a person from an alien land, culture, or group believed to be inferior, uncivilized, or violent —used chiefly in historical referencesIn the Roman Empire, cohorts …

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,642 posts

Just went back to my Cesare (which of course spell checking calls out as an error, naturally) after not playing for a long, long time. 

She feels about half of what she used to feel. So has anything changed on her in the last year? Like reload speeds, turning speeds, any of her details?

I've been playing a lot of tier X bbs and tier 8 carriers since returning... so maybe those have spoiled me for power and speed? 

tia fyc

• Meh 1

[H-WS]
Members
361 posts
5,776 battles

Don’t forget, Cesare arrived at the most opportune time to save the day from his incompetent lieutenants. 

[ZUOSI]
Beta Testers
1,257 posts
1,759 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Just went back to my Cesare (which of course spell checking calls out as an error, naturally) after not playing for a long, long time. 

She feels about half of what she used to feel. So has anything changed on her in the last year? Like reload speeds, turning speeds, any of her details?

I've been playing a lot of tier X bbs and tier 8 carriers since returning... so maybe those have spoiled me for power and speed? 

tia fyc

No she's still the same. Only ship I feel like I can jump into a game and be the bottom tier BB and still feel like I can wreck anyone on the other team. She really is a ridiculously strong ship in game.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,645 posts
22,602 battles

I just want to bring up again, that when WG needed to reign in this overpowered ship that has outright broken Tier V, including Tier V Ranked, you people around here didn't want WG to go through.

You people here complain so much about "balance" that when it came time to reign in one of the most broken ships we've ever had breaking a tier, you guys didn't want it to happen.

[SALVO]
Members
3,380 posts
3,274 battles
2 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You people on these forums defended this, that this unbalance be preserved.

Source.

Stop your preaching catonian. in Caesar credit.

Sign in to follow this