Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zivs

New Youtuber Doing a T9 Giveaway!

18 comments in this topic

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles

Hey guys!

Been playing the game for a while now and starting to get better and better slowly. I decided I wanted to try my hand at making some content and doing some replays so I made a youtube. Right now I'm commenting on my own games but I hope to be commenting on others replay submissions in the near/immediate future. To start this off with a bang and get this train.... err boat sailing, I will be giving away a T9 premium ship of your choosing to a subscriber by August 7th. The best part is that I have almost no subscribers! (cries a little) So there is very little competition. All you gotta do is subscribe and leave a comment for me to hold a drawing and give you a free T9 ship. Hopefully in the process you actually enjoy the content and as we get more viewers I will be doing more and more giveaways where you all just take my money... It will be a vicious cycle and my wife may leave me but that is here nor there. Here's the link to my first video (I have 2 up now) and I hope you all stop by and enjoy!

Hope you all have a killer day!
Zivs

And no, I'm not a unicum player. I'm still a student of a game trying to get there.

2nd video featuring the Jean Bart

3rd video featuring the Vladivostok

Edited by Zivs
adding
  • Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[FML]
Members
3,730 posts
14,857 battles
1 minute ago, ZivsTheCloudBreaker said:

Hey guys!

Been playing the game for a while now and starting to get better and better slowly. I decided I wanted to try my hand at making some content and doing some replays so I made a youtube. Right now I'm commenting on my own games but I hope to be commenting on others replay submissions in the near/immediate future. To start this off with a bang and get this train.... err boat sailing, I will be giving away a T9 premium ship of your choosing to a subscriber by August 7th. The best part is that I have almost no subscribers! (cries a little) So there is very little competition. All you gotta do is subscribe and leave a comment for me to hold a drawing and give you a free T9 ship. Hopefully in the process you actually enjoy the content and as we get more viewers I will be doing more and more giveaways where you all just take my money... It will be a vicious cycle and my wife may leave me but that is here nor there. Here's the link to my first video (I have 2 up now) and I hope you all stop by and enjoy!

Hope you all have a killer day!
Zivs

What a great idea! 

Everyone can always learn something from watching their replay, and it doesnt hurt to have a second opinion to consider how you might have done something differently.  Thanks for creating this service! 

And good luck!

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles
1 minute ago, UltimateNewbie said:

What a great idea! 

Everyone can always learn something from watching their replay, and it doesnt hurt to have a second opinion to consider how you might have done something differently.  Thanks for creating this service! 

And good luck!

I appreciate the good wishes! Thank you and I hope to keep contributing to this fun (and sometimes crazy frustrating) game!

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles

I was so scared when I bought it. 2 mil free xp. So expensive and I didn't know too much about it. It turned into one of my favorite ships and a fun one at that. Don't regret getting it one bit.

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles

Hey awesome! Glad to have you there! Make sure to leave a comment on one of the vids because thats the only way I can see everyone. Some people have "hidden" subs.

16 minutes ago, _Marines said:

Subbed!:fish_happy:

Members
88 posts
5,587 battles
9 hours ago, Zivs said:

I was so scared when I bought it. 2 mil free xp. So expensive and I didn't know too much about it. It turned into one of my favorite ships and a fun one at that. Don't regret getting it one bit.

yah 2million fxp takes alot of time to build up unless you'll go full whale...

[4HIM]
Members
2,960 posts
11,588 battles

Haven't made it up that line so far.  Only at T7.  May have to go back and grind more on that line.  

[TASC]
Members
386 posts
9,319 battles

ok so what is the you tube channel name. i don't think you get views from the video you post here and i want to help. 

i may also just not know how to use the link right, because i'm old and such. lol 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,796 posts
4,606 battles
7 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

ok so what is the you tube channel name. i don't think you get views from the video you post here and i want to help. 

i may also just not know how to use the link right, because i'm old and such. lol 

Start the video in the window above, then click YouTube in the bottom right.

Once you're there you won't need this, but it's from the Share button below the video: https://youtu.be/_bHXKu9LTR4

For most posted YT links, I jump to YT so I can Like/Dislike and maybe subscribe.

• Cool 1

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles
3 hours ago, Nimitz_Zumwalt said:

yah 2million fxp takes alot of time to build up unless you'll go full whale...

I went a little dolphin and converted a bit of XP for it since I was so close. 

1 hour ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Haven't made it up that line so far.  Only at T7.  May have to go back and grind more on that line.  

Let me know how it goes! And I'll be taking replays if you want to send them in. 

43 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

Channel name is just "Zivs". It is still gaining traction on google so you can type in "zivsgaming20" or "zivs smaland" to find some videos. If you go on youtube I'm at least on the board now as the 3rd result if you just search Zivs. Which is better than nothing like I had the last few days... Haha.

40 minutes ago, CptRemy said:

Subbed and will be looking for new vids!

Thank you!

34 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Start the video in the window above, then click YouTube in the bottom right.

Once you're there you won't need this, but it's from the Share button below the video: https://youtu.be/_bHXKu9LTR4

For most posted YT links, I jump to YT so I can Like/Dislike and maybe subscribe.

And I appreciate your help while I was out asleep and unable to reply!

• Cool 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,808 posts
16,098 battles
21 hours ago, Zivs said:

I hope you all stop by and enjoy!

Good for you pal. I hope this works out for you. I'm now a subscriber.

Great game, too. Keep up the great work.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,808 posts
16,098 battles

Also, fwiw, Kleber is pronounced (more or less) clay bear. July 4th was nearly a month ago, so quit being so American!

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles
58 minutes ago, legozer said:

Also, fwiw, Kleber is pronounced (more or less) clay bear. July 4th was nearly a month ago, so quit being so American!

Clay bear. Got it. Thanks! haha. I do bleed red white and blue.

[_PBR_]
Members
10 posts
4,338 battles

Here is some more gameplay and commentary on the Vladivostok. So far I have 3 videos out for the 3 days I've had the channel going and I intend to keep this trend going!

Sign in to follow this