5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

Hello everyone, I watched a few videos about World of Warships and it looks really cool. Please, can any of you tell me if my PC will be able to run it in the lowest graphical quality possible?

Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bits

RAM 2GB DDR3

Processor Intel Celeron Broadwell 3215U Dual Core 1.70 Ghz

Graphics HD Intel Integrated 800 Mhz

More than 200 Gb of storage space to spare

In the case it´s too much for my poor 2015 laptop, would you please tell me about other naval games? Thanks in advance!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,699 posts
14,007 battles

Probably not, these are the bare minimums.

• Processor (CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i3 2.5 GHz, AMD Athlon II X2 2.7 GHz
  • Active Memory (RAM): 2.5 GB
  • Graphics Card (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 630, IntelHD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 7660
  • Screen Resolution: 1280x720
  • Audio Card: Compatible with DirectX 11
  • Internet Connection: 1 Mbps

From,

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10288/

Can't really make any suggestions as that would break the forum rules.

You should look for older single player games, and consider getting a newer computer particularly as Windows 7 is not supported by MS any more.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
3,717 posts
3,936 battles

No. The RAM and CPU/GPU aren't up to the min requirements (which are pretty low). Not sure how you got that in 2015, most decent new laptops then would be capable of running WOWS.

You probably want to start looking into a new laptop, that one is going to be struggling with pretty much anything (not even games) these days.

For other games, Atlantic Fleet is a fun game, but not sure if you can run it. Other than that WOWS is pretty much it for major naval games. And it has very minimal requirements, so if you have trouble with WOWS there's not going to be much else you can run.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,699 posts
14,007 battles
15 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

No. The RAM and CPU/GPU aren't up to the min requirements (which are pretty low). Not sure how you got that in 2015, most decent new laptops then would be capable of running WOWS.

You probably want to start looking into a new laptop, that one is going to be struggling with pretty much anything (not even games) these days.

For other games, Atlantic Fleet is a fun game, but not sure if you can run it. Other than that WOWS is pretty much it for major naval games. And it has very minimal requirements, so if you have trouble with WOWS there's not going to be much else you can run.

There is the "other" game but their system requirements are similar. Like I said for that machine older single player games are a better choice.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,635 posts
17,955 battles

Nope. Not gonna happen.