Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

dockyard token

5 comments in this topic

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,042 battles

Hello. This will be a 2 part question so i apologize in advance and thank you for any help you can give me in figuring this out

Now i know the event for the dockyard ends in 3 days(maybe 2 i could be wrong) and when it ends can i still purches the last 2 things to get to the odin or will i be unable to?

If i had let say purchesed to complete 16 17 and 18 yet i still have 2 objective to do that will give me 2 tokens for the dockyard...will those tokens be used to complete the last 2 objectives (19 and 20 which will complete the odin) or will i still have to pay the dabloons to complete and aquire the odin

Sorry if the question is a bit confusing but that is the best way i could put it :)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,159 posts
20,776 battles

If you have paid to skip three phases, and only have two phases remaining,  you can finish by earning two more tokens.

Now,  in addition,  every token you earn over those two gets you 250 steel. 

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,042 battles

so even if i bought 17 and 18 when i get the last 2 token 19 and 20 will complete? i thought those were the two that had to be bought

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,138 posts

Nope you only had to buy any two. So if you get the last two tokens you WILL get Odin

Edited by bosco1111
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this