You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cynder_TheDragon

Marble Head Tier 5 cruiser recommended skills?

4 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
497 battles

Hi , Im just wanting to know cause I am still not too good at trying to understand skills to this game but my cousin decided to buy me and himself a Tier 5 US Cruiser Marble Head and I was wondering if anyone can help me with what skills work the best with the cruiser 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,656 posts
13,997 battles

The same as you would use on pretty much any CL. It is the Omaha with better torpedoes but they are still not a primary weapon and should really only be used on targets of opportunity.

[TBW]
Members
9,953 posts
16,768 battles
49 minutes ago, Cynder_TheDragon said:

Hi , Im just wanting to know cause I am still not too good at trying to understand skills to this game but my cousin decided to buy me and himself a Tier 5 US Cruiser Marble Head and I was wondering if anyone can help me with what skills work the best with the cruiser 

You can try out skills on this site and see what you like best before you set them on your Captains.

http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc

• Cool 1

Members
236 posts

How many skill points do you have?

I can easily recommend Priority Target, as you will want to know how many people are shooting at you.  Then Adrenaline Rush.  Expert Marksman will be important at higher tiers, but since the Marblehead still has guns all around her hull, that skill is less important.  I’d then take Demo Expert for the level 3 skill, and concealment for the level 4.