Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
goantlers

Something change on Bismarck? Way too many overpens..

3 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
1 post
3,355 battles

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of overpens on Bismarck lately?  Have seen a couple of other threads where its been attributed to bad aim, the crappy dispersion, etc.

I'm willing to live with the dispersion for the chance to brawl (maxed out secondaries rock), but the overpens are getting silly - especially when in a T8-T10 match.  Used to be able to survive those - not much anymore.

Had it happen today.  Gene 4-5km out - broadside to my right front.  All 4 hit between the turrets on the hull.  got 3 overpens & 1 pen.  I could understand a bounce or 1 overpen, but 3?  

Don't know what changed - but Biz isn't nearly as much fun as it was a few months ago....

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,573 posts
17,913 battles

Nothing's changed.

Overpens are more likely on close range targets than medium range ones because of fuse timers.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF7]
Members
95 posts
4,261 battles

I get a lot of overpens in my Amagi and Bismarck before. If I get like 3 overpens in a row, I started to aim lower in the next salvo to compensate for whatever RNG your dispersion is. Of course, there's nothing you can do if you overpen the main belt armor or the fuse timer suck. I usually have more problems with the stupid torpedo protection hit.

Sign in to follow this