You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

receiced a SC today

12 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,554 posts
12,779 battles

While I didn't get a ship I did get 1000 doubloons. I can look at it as that's only $4 worth of doubloons but instead I will be happy its not a bunch of flags I rarely use.

• Cool 9

[WOLFD]
Members
55 posts
6,459 battles

Not bad at all. Free stuff is free stuff. I usually get camos and flags. Either way it's nice when players get something back.

• Cool 2

[SBS]
Members
5,387 posts

After a long break I've been back playing for about a month.  I've gotten two super containers in that time.  The first one was the 1000 doubloons.  Like you I was happy enough with that.  The second container, 100 detention flags.  While not a bad score per se, I was already sitting on over 700 of them.  I keep saving them for ranked, but I don't play ranked for more than a dozen games or so, every other ranked season.  At this rate I'm all set on det flags for a lifetime or two.

[TDRB]
Members
4,554 posts
12,779 battles
10 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

After a long break I've been back playing for about a month.  I've gotten two super containers in that time.  The first one was the 1000 doubloons.  Like you I was happy enough with that.  The second container, 100 detention flags.  While not a bad score per se, I was already sitting on over 700 of them.  I keep saving them for ranked, but I don't play ranked for more than a dozen games or so, every other ranked season.  At this rate I'm all set on det flags for a lifetime or two.

That is the way it seems with flags. The last SC I got was ramming flags, the day after I sold 5oo of them. I still got over 300 on hand. Yeah, its free but I can wish for something a little more useful. But I didn't complain.

[RLGN]
Members
13,737 posts
23,957 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

While I didn't get a ship I did get 1000 doubloons. I can look at it as that's only $4 worth of doubloons but instead I will be happy its not a bunch of flags I rarely use.

Tend to sit on all my signals, no matter what the source. Partly because I’m not hurting for credits, a partly I’m just too lazy to sell any.

[A-O]
Members
914 posts
9,615 battles
1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

if you do not need 'em . . . sell 'em :-)

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,450 posts
10,877 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Congrats the SC are flying off the shelves lately . 1000 doubloons is ok so is the 12,000 coal if your not getting a ship theses are pretty good .

[WOLFC]
Members
2,678 posts
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I'd call that a win ... and that's all that really makes a difference I think.

My last SC (the 4th of the year) was July 20 (on a draw for a Resource Container) and was 15,000 Coal ... a definite win.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,138 posts
4 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

100 detention flags.

There's detention in this game??? LOL it feels like that in randoms some days.

Alpha Tester
566 posts
14,175 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Good for you, wish I had your luck. Mine today was fire duration flags, which were two of the last four. The others were coal, which I did need, and ramming flags. So in one and half years it has been 3 fire duration, one coal, and one ramming flags. I have no luck with them at all. Yes it's free stuff, but sigh.