Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Special Announcement from Boyarsky and Hapa_Fodder

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8,464
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,672 battles

Come join @Boyarskyand I on the official World of Warships Twitch channel! At 4pm central on Monday (3rd Aug).:Smile_izmena:

We'll be discussing and revealing a brand new collaboration!

www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

Make sure your WG account and your Twitch accounts are linked to get your Twitch drops!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[RBMKI]
Members
376 posts
6,252 battles

Uh-oh, is this something we should all be fearing lol?

Edited by MudRaker227

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[TF16A]
Modder
691 posts
864 battles

Is it McDonald’s? I totally want some WOWs toys, collect all six toys and you get a super duper secret code!? :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles

I want a Sponge Bob collab.

When the Ship siink's it will go to Bikini Bottom

:fish_aqua:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,438
[D-DAY]
Members
6,992 posts

I would respectfully request that, whatever the collab, along with the bigger bundles (that offer better value for money), WG consider a full spectrum of offers.

An example would be smaller bundles more accessible to all.  I believe the current AL would have been more profitable had access to smaller bundles/individual items been available. I did not spend on Captains because the bundles were either too expensive, or I would have been buying  bundles that had items I already have.

Please take this into consideration whatever the collab.

Thank you. :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,763
[SOUP]
Modder
9,060 posts

I'll bet five squid that it's either something to do with the US military/veterans affairs, or something completely unrelated to warships like what happened with Warhammer

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,068
[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,695 posts
4,524 battles
6 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

Kantai Collection? Having the real poi at last!

4ITAw4q.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles
7 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

Kantai Collection? Having the real poi at last!

The real Poi:

1280px-Bowl_of_poi.jpg

 

Seriously Kantai Collection is one collaboration I never expect to happen. It'll be a cold day in hell before KC ever teams up with anyone outside of Japan.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,180
[PISD]
Members
1,921 posts
6,338 battles
39 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

The real Poi:

1280px-Bowl_of_poi.jpg

 

Seriously Kantai Collection is one collaboration I never expect to happen. It'll be a cold day in hell before KC ever teams up with anyone outside of Japan.

Well, maybe they will figure out that they lose against AL worldwide (and even in Japan if I am not mistaken) despite some 3-4 years leads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,689
[WPORT]
Members
9,934 posts
14,420 battles
39 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

<snipped for brevity>

Seriously Kantai Collection is one collaboration I never expect to happen. It'll be a cold day in hell before KC ever teams up with anyone outside of Japan.

And yet, many people, including myself, yearn for such a collaboration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles
8 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

And yet, many people, including myself, yearn for such a collaboration.

Yearning is fine, so all the more power to you. I yearn for a lot of stuff too. I think it needs to be mixed however with a realistic understanding that a WoWs x KC collaboration is extremely remote for a multitude of reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,689
[WPORT]
Members
9,934 posts
14,420 battles
1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Yearning is fine, so all the more power to you. I yearn for a lot of stuff too. I think it needs to be mixed however with a realistic understanding that a WoWs x KC collaboration is extremely remote for a multitude of reasons.

"Hei, hei, hei.  Wakata."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles

IMHO the best colab so far was the animation on Big Mo.

 

The voice over needed some work thou.  Steven sounded bored.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
On 7/31/2020 at 10:00 PM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Come join @Boyarskyand I on the official World of Warships Twitch channel! At 4pm central on Monday (3rd Aug).

We'll be discussing and revealing a brand new collaboration!

www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

Make sure your WG account and your Twitch accounts are linked to get your Twitch drops!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Very interesting Hapa!

 

Hopefully we will get new ships as also new captains!!!!!!

 

ps: i dont care if they are copies, i just want to have fun as my Littorio and Sovetzkaya are fun!

I cant hope to get my hands on enterprise here, so i got in the place you offered:

 

Screenshot_20200801-222332_Warships Blitz.jpg

Edited by Felipe_1982

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
On 8/1/2020 at 5:33 AM, Chobittsu said:

I'll bet five squid that it's either something to do with the US military/veterans affairs, or something completely unrelated to warships like what happened with Warhammer

C'mon the imperium of man does have a fleet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[WOLFH]
Members
371 posts
23,543 battles

If this is what's just leaked on the 'net.

This

is

going

to

be

BIG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,283
[BEA5T]
Members
5,298 posts
24,125 battles

I hope what ever new Gimmick they come up with is something the non-kids can accept....  Another aircraft carrier, cartoon, or childish silliness may be one step too far for many at this point......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[WOLFG]
Members
47 posts
5,245 battles
12 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

I hope what ever new Gimmick they come up with is something the non-kids can accept....  Another aircraft carrier, cartoon, or childish silliness may be one step too far for many at this point......

Did you looked at the game's rating, its rated T for Teens :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,283
[BEA5T]
Members
5,298 posts
24,125 battles
2 minutes ago, Captian_Artyom said:

Did you looked at the game's rating, its rated T for Teens :Smile_teethhappy:

And...............as I have said before, the "young kids" are stuck at home and may not be going back to school anytime soon....!    This is a waste of time and energy for some of us since we have been around well before OP or Bumblebee existed and can do without them.   Now, if this effort had fixed the missing Scenarios and put the others we haven't seen in years back.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[WOLFG]
Members
47 posts
5,245 battles
Just now, Asym_KS said:

And...............as I have said before, the "young kids" are stuck at home and may not be going back to school anytime soon....!    This is a waste of time and energy for some of us since we have been around well before OP or Bumblebee existed and can do without them.   Now, if this effort had fixed the missing Scenarios and put the others we haven't seen in years back.............

Dunno, it still might aim to 30 year old boomers since Optimus and Megatron look pretty much like in G1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×