Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ariokk

Server issues

6 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
411 posts
19,790 battles

For two days now I've been getting ping readings of 40-350. I've run speed tests as well as packet loss tests so i know it's not my ISP and it's not my computer. With all of the money that WG is dumping into sound effects and map lighting and other things that really NEED doing, maybe it can figure out how to make its game run properly and not suddenly freeze for a second or two in the middle of a game. I mean it's funny the first time you see your shells curve in mid air, but honestly this needs to be fixed. Your product needs work, WG. Visually it's amazing..i give you props for that.... but there's no point in it looking good if the gameplay is crap. 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,732 posts

A google search will show you that many ISPs are having problems over the past few days.  There is a lot more to a connection, than just your ping time.  It's not just you and it isn't just WG.

• Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
411 posts
19,790 battles

i'm running the check now.... and yes it appears that there are two or three nodes that are unresponsive. I did load up World of warcraft though and i have no lag there..... so not really sure if the route is different or not. Last game i played the ping was up to 500 and sadly, it happened frequently enough to make the game not only virtually unplayable but literally unenjoyable as well. 

Edited by Ariokk

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,732 posts
1 minute ago, Ariokk said:

i'm running the check now.... and yes it appears that there are two or three nodes that are unresponsive

Yep, like I said, it's not a WG thing.  It's a much larger issue going on right now.

[CYNIC]
Members
411 posts
19,790 battles

looking at the report i'm getting anywhere from 0-50% packet loss on the ping test and one of the servers can't be found.  So... yay...... lol

Sign in to follow this