neonprophet_1

Incorrect xp

11 comments in this topic

[-GODS]
[-GODS]
Members
1 post
5,727 battles

The game is using the non-premium xp for everything, naval battles included. Yes I have a premium account...

[WOLFG]
Members
8,874 posts
7,368 battles

Anything requiring base XP is, was, and probably will always be unmodified, non-premium, base xp.

[CO-OP]
Members
809 posts
21,872 battles

The current naval battles is based on BASE XP.  This is the amount of XP that the ship earns before any modifications are added (including premium account bonus.)  Not sure what other missions you are tracking, but check to see if they are for experience, or BASE experience.

Edit: Ninja'd by @DrHolmes52 

Edited by HamptonRoads

[SOFOP]
Members
2,365 posts
13,820 battles

I can only imagine what level the XP would get up to in naval battles if you could use flags and camos......would probably be 3-4 times what is required now or more.

[PLAS]
[PLAS]
Members
67 posts
183 battles

i would like to add that you can check your base exp at the end of the battle if you go to the result screen the score displayed next to people name is your base exp. the only modifier for it is the wining team gets +50% base exp.

[TX]
Members
8 posts
19,864 battles

If you kill more than 4x's ur ships weight, and u don't even get 300 base xp,,, somethings wrong!

[WG]
Developers
262 posts
8,980 battles
1 hour ago, rorrim98 said:

If you kill more than 4x's ur ships weight, and u don't even get 300 base xp,,, somethings wrong!

Which game mode are you playing? Sounds like Co-op to me

[TX]
Members
8 posts
19,864 battles

Makes no dif what mode, 4x is 4x. My clans won't be participating anymore on base xp battles, damage, ribbons are at least fair.

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
108 posts
17,031 battles

Of course it makes a difference. The hardest part of getting base xp in co-op is getting yours before your teammates get theirs. And make sure you are getting the damage. Ninja'ing the kill with a single shell at the end isn't going to get you much base xp.

[PVE]
Members
502 posts
9,726 battles
8 hours ago, neonprophet_1 said:

The game is using the non-premium xp for everything, naval battles included. Yes I have a premium account...

that is correct, and as intended (assuming you mean "base xp".

Edited by evanr1940

[LOU1]
Members
4,121 posts
11,717 battles
3 hours ago, rorrim98 said:

Makes no dif what mode, 4x is 4x. My clans won't be participating anymore on base xp battles, damage, ribbons are at least fair.

Here's a secret for earning XP:  percentage of damage is more important than raw amount.  Unlike credits where the more total damage you do, the more you earn, XP is more based on how much of a ship's XP you remove.  So, a 10k DD lopping 40k (50%) off of an 80k BB is not going to earn as much XP as the 80k BB earns when they lop 9k (90%) off of that 10k DD.

Sign in to follow this