Captain_Rawhide

How do I turn off replays?

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
760 posts

Seems kind of stupid to have to use the mod station which takes up disk space to control an unnecessary operation that takes up disk space.  As a former developer, I would have been looking for another job had I come up with that one.  

[PN]
Members
104 posts
4,997 battles

Yeah Really feel like they should give you the option to disable it easily. For the longest time we asked them to have it automatically on as most people want it. But for those that done there need to be an easy option to disable. The replays themselves dont take up much room and auto recycle themselves after 2 days to allow room for new replays. And Mod station along with the mod to stop replays probably doesnt take that much room. But Again, Completely agree !

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,656 posts
13,997 battles

I have to ask why? If disk space is so tight that 40MB give or take for the 30 saved by default is going to make a difference you are in desperate need of a bigger drive.

[WOLFG]
Members
760 posts
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I have to ask why? If disk space is so tight that 40MB give or take for the 30 saved by default is going to make a difference you are in desperate need of a bigger drive.

I have an ssd for my games and operating system.  This is one less thing I should have to manage manually.  My computer is a name brand gaming computer just over a year old that has plenty of storage when managed  correctly.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,656 posts
13,997 battles
7 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I have an ssd for my games and operating system.  This is one less thing I should have to manage manually.  My computer is a name brand gaming computer just over a year old that has plenty of storage when managed  correctly.  

You don't have to manage anything with them, the game only saves saves the last thirty matches by default. You can change the number saved but since they take up so little space that wouldn't mean much.