Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

Premium Shop: Alaska

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the American Tier IX Premium cruiser clad in a unique permanent camouflage!

Read it on the portal

[ARA-I]
Members
74 posts
1,743 battles

Nice! Please refloat the Nueve de Julio packs for our blessed Argentinian Navy flag! :cap_haloween:

Now, annoyance aside, a relevant question: if I already have Alaska, can I buy it again to get its doubloon worth and the x3 XP mission for my existing vessel? :cap_hmm:

Edited by SeaShadowAR
  • Cool 1

[KILLU]
Members
23 posts
606 battles

Wow what a deal, only $97 for a single solitary ship.

I could grab that or I could buy 4 $24 games or 1 full triple a game with dlc, what a hard choice, man I'm really stuck here, I'm really not sure what the better deal is...is what I would be saying if I was an idiot on any kind of level.

Wargaming, your so unbelievable greedy and you think your "work" is worth beyond what a premium rate would be for any game dev team for the miniscule amount of "content" you release.

Normal pvp/pve dlc would usually include a new map, sometimes a new game mode and a few new unit types and would be priced at 20-50% of the cost of this single ship.

• Cool 1

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
79 posts
19,281 battles

Don't waste your money. They'll change the ship characteristics when ever they feel like it and then you are left with much less. They do it all the time, except of coarse their precious CVs.

• Meh 1

Members
81 posts
2,021 battles

I bough this purely so I can use the free XP for Agir instead. I have 2.6 million free xp but only 1.1 million converted and it would cost me far more to convert the other million. I always planned on getting Alaska. i think it's worth it. The ship is 77$ by itself. For another 22$ I get a second permanent camouflage and doubloons plus the mission with an extra 200% EXP per match.

[DOW]
Members
903 posts
5,790 battles

Speaking of the USS Alaska, the Octodroid camouflage is dismountable, right? The post-apocalypse-style artwork is quite busy, and when I feel fatigue from looking at the Octodroid, I hope I can switch back to the normal camouflage for a few matches.

[ARA-I]
Members
74 posts
1,743 battles
14 hours ago, _Marines said:

Speaking of the USS Alaska, the Octodroid camouflage is dismountable, right? The post-apocalypse-style artwork is quite busy, and when I feel fatigue from looking at the Octodroid, I hope I can switch back to the normal camouflage for a few matches.

The flashier camos can be visually toned down to normal ones disabling their corresponding style on the port screen. Or just dismounted if you want to use something else.

Same with stuff like the Azur Lane commanders and voiceovers.

• Thanks 1

[XXI]
Members
3 posts
6,038 battles

so wait, instead of grinding for a full year I should have waited and spent about $100.00.  What a plan ….

[DOW]
Members
903 posts
5,790 battles
On 8/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, SeaShadowAR said:

The flashier camos can be visually toned down to normal ones disabling their corresponding style on the port screen. Or just dismounted if you want to use something else.

Same with stuff like the Azur Lane commanders and voiceovers.

Thanks! I have bought the Alaska. The post-apocalypse-style camo can indeed be dismounted.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this