shadowsrmine

Game Has Been Very Buggy This Morning

4 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,820 posts

Had to exit and restart several times,Failure to and or slow to respond both in battle and in port,Very slow to exit battle after battle has ended

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SLDS]
Members
802 posts
6,114 battles

Just checked internettrafficreport.com.  Most of the East Coast backbone routers are down.  All traffic is running through just 2 routers in Maryland (normally it's about 12), and there are major outages until you get to the Midwest.  I'm going through an extra 20 hops to get the blasted WG-NA server in San Diego (honestly what idiot puts a major server on the edge of its service area is beyond me, but that's another issue).  I suspect everyone is experiencing 100+ms pings right now.

WG, I realize you can't fix the backbone, but this literally took me less than 5 minutes to diagnose.  Your tech teams should at least be capable of similar levels of performance.  What you need to do is to provide your players something to offset that.  This weekend has multiple event objectives that we'd all like to complete before Monday, but if this continues (and being the weekend, it probably will), no one will finish.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1