Sign in to follow this  
HamAndCheez

Bot Modules Question

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
104 posts

Sometimes bots in co-op have stock hulls and sometimes upgraded hulls. An example of this is the New York. If the cranes are pointing forward, that's the stock hull. If the cranes are pointed aft, that's Hull B. My question is: If a bot (on the green OR red team) has the hull upgrade, do they also have the other upgrades available for that particular ship (examples: engine, torpedoes, range increase for guns, etc.)? I've been wondering about this for a while now. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

[PVE]
Members
1,368 posts
37,848 battles
1 hour ago, HamAndCheez said:

Sometimes bots in co-op have stock hulls and sometimes upgraded hulls. An example of this is the New York. If the cranes are pointing forward, that's the stock hull. If the cranes are pointed aft, that's Hull B. My question is: If a bot (on the green OR red team) has the hull upgrade, do they also have the other upgrades available for that particular ship (examples: engine, torpedoes, range increase for guns, etc.)? I've been wondering about this for a while now. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

@Hapa_Fodder 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,858 posts
42,904 battles

I believe that bot ships will be either fully stock or fully upgraded.  There is no in between.  I think a dev gave that information a long time ago but I can't remember when or who.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF7]
Members
104 posts
12 hours ago, Patton5150 said:

I believe that bot ships will be either fully stock or fully upgraded.  There is no in between.  I think a dev gave that information a long time ago but I can't remember when or who.

OK, I guess that answers that, then. So we can assume that if a bot has the hull upgrade, it also has all other upgrades. Thanks for the info.

Sign in to follow this