You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Le terrible season 17 ranked kills&caps #2

6 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
714 posts
15,163 battles

Hello captains , we are in rank 9 in this battle, if I win I go to rank 8. I play to her strengths and show she is well capable. I show the AWESOME AP in this battle. My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the video . Have a great day.

Edited by Meta_Man

[AAA]
Members
1,130 posts
12,780 battles

Great video. How have you fared with CVs I’m terrible?

[META_]
Members
714 posts
15,163 battles
6 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

Great video. How have you fared with CVs I’m terrible?

I have not used my CVs this season, I promised to rank out in my Frenchies , lol. I think the CVs could do well this season as it progresses as the higher the rank the more DDs are in the QUE. My favorite CVs are the ugly ducklings as you can see on my youtube channel. Indomitable and Graf Zeppelin. But I play certain styles in each. Kinda like I do not play traditional low concealment dd in my Le Terrible. If I did I would lose. My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 check out my indomitable and Graf Zeppelin videos please subscribe if they are helpful , you will see they can be very effective. I am 59% in my Indomitable, 60% in my GZ. Good luck Captain.

[AAA]
Members
1,130 posts
12,780 battles
4 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

I have not used my CVs this season, I promised to rank out in my Frenchies , lol. I think the CVs could do well this season as it progresses as the higher the rank the more DDs are in the QUE. My favorite CVs are the ugly ducklings as you can see on my youtube channel. Indomitable and Graf Zeppelin. But I play certain styles in each. Kinda like I do not play traditional low concealment dd in my Le Terrible. If I did I would lose. My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 check out my indomitable and Graf Zeppelin videos please subscribe if they are helpful , you will see they can be very effective. I am 59% in my Indomitable, 60% in my GZ. Good luck Captain.

No how have fared in the Terrible when cvs are in the ranked game. I play a few games in Terrible then I get a CV and not good

Auto correct changed in to I’m 

that’s a hilarious autocorrect 

Edited by wstugamd

[META_]
Members
714 posts
15,163 battles
14 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

No how have fared in the Terrible when cvs are in the ranked game. I play a few games in Terrible then I get a CV and not good

Aahhh, I've had a cpl bad outings against cvs but overall I think I do well avoiding the massive damage, but we all die sometimes.. The first 2 pics are this season, the last picture is the last tier 8 season.... LT plays strong when played to her strengths... Most will group think and say she doesn't fit.. We'll she doesn't fit into THEIR  style.. She fits mine 😁 The first pic is last tier 8 season, bottom 2 pics are this season, Happy hunting.

Screenshot_20200731-110339.png

Screenshot_20200731-110659.png

Screenshot_20200731-110648.png

Edited by Meta_Man

[AAA]
Members
1,130 posts
12,780 battles
2 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Aahhh, I've had a cpl bad outings against cvs but overall I think I do well avoiding the massive damage, but we all die sometimes.. The first 2 pics are this season, the last picture is the last tier 8 season.... LT plays strong when played to her strengths... Most will group think and say she doesn't fit.. We'll she doesn't fit into THEIR  style.. She fits mine 😁 The first pic is last tier 8 season, bottom 2 pics are this season, Happy hunting.

Screenshot_20200731-110339.png

Screenshot_20200731-110659.png

Screenshot_20200731-110648.png

Thanks!