Sign in to follow this  
FrogAU

Id like to make a complaint about being banned all time

20 comments in this topic

Members
279 posts
4,564 battles

So in last 4-5 days Ive been banned twice for sinking people or "talking" in chat. I was told numerous times to shut up or I'd be reported. Now it seems a clan of idiots has taken it on themselves to mass report me till I am banned. Its getting beyond a joke. It seems this game doesn't allow you to have fun with other players in a friendly way. I am pissed off frankly because Ive spent 300$ in last 3 days an if I knew this was how the game is run no way in hell id have spent it. :( I dont know if anyone can or even will bother to look at chat logs, but feel free. Sadly I know one thing, ill be spending no more money on game :(....

image.jpeg

Edited by FrogAU
  • Meh 3

[HINON]
Members
12,966 posts

Open a support ticket and they can see if your chat ban is warranted or not. If not, they can reverse it.

Edited by RipNuN2

Members
279 posts
4,564 battles

Edit
Wow the support page is really well done. lotta games could learn form thatr.

Edited by FrogAU

[MEIST]
Members
1,444 posts
5,637 battles

Stop sinking people on your team and then being a jerk in chat. You will then see the bans stop happening. 

• Haha 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,321 posts
14,543 battles

Sorry about your luck man. However the forum rules forbid discussing corrective actions in open. It does allow you to private message a mod or volunteer mod to ask questions. You can also file a ticket with CS.

Best of luck

• Cool 1

[HARU]
Beta Testers
79 posts
5,526 battles

I'm guessing your 'friendly' banter isn't. I have never had a chat ban and yet I tell people off a lot when the team faceplants a sure win by making the dumbest of plays.

So there is far more to this than you suggest or will admit to. And if people say they are going to report you and you egg them on... yeah that's probably not the smartest play. It takes nearly every player in a game reporting you multiple times in multiple games to get a ban, you have two in a few days so... maybe learn to zip it and not be a d-bag.

• Cool 1

[HARU]
Beta Testers
79 posts
5,526 battles

So, I looked into past posts and a year and a half ago you had the same problem. You stated it was [edited] and you were uninstalling the game over it. Sounds like you have chronic jerkitis. WG appreciates your $300 and I would invite you to uninstall again.

[NKOTD]
Members
170 posts
3,683 battles
1 hour ago, FrogAU said:

So in last 4-5 days Ive been banned twice for sinking people or "talking" in chat. I was told numerous times to shut up or I'd be reported. Now it seems a clan of idiots has taken it on themselves to mass report me till I am banned. Its getting beyond a joke. It seems this game doesn't allow you to have fun with other players in a friendly way. I am pissed off frankly because Ive spent 300$ in last 3 days an if I knew this was how the game is run no way in hell id have spent it. :( I dont know if anyone can or even will bother to look at chat logs, but feel free. Sadly I know one thing, ill be spending no more money on game :(....

image.jpeg

Bud ..You will not get ban for no such good reason...Before WG drop a Ban hammer they review the report first.

whatever you did wrong ..just don't do it again or don't do it too much.

Members
279 posts
4,564 battles

Im a little old to make up stories, every word I said is fact mate.Cheers Ahab. done exactly that. As for others..... your opinion is yours.

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Beta Testers
2 posts
10,925 battles

They just need to put in a chat filter and problem solved and if you get flamed and have it turned off then a complaint shouldn't happen.

[H8H2O]
[H8H2O]
Members
1 post
15,808 battles
On 7/31/2020 at 9:13 AM, FrogAU said:

image.jpeg

Must be the Karen clan.

• Cool 1

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,868 posts
12,501 battles

Just saying, if you're getting banned regularly you're doing something to earn it. The odds of running into enough Screaming Karen's that still have reports is so low that it just happening randomly is pretty much nonexistent. The vast majority of people really don't care that much.

Even CV drivers that get reported for even being in the game don't see regular bans. Maybe WG tweaked that algorithm to account for it, or the bar WG has set is just that low for everyone, I don't know which. I'm not planning on being a jerk and finding out either.

Members
279 posts
4,564 battles

im not against your opinion Beltfed. I am just saying that I have been nothing but friendly. Something tells me its the Aussie sense of humor isn't working with Americans.

[PVE]
Members
502 posts
9,726 battles
On 7/31/2020 at 7:31 AM, 1SneakyDevil said:

Somehow these threads never captures what actually happens in the game.

We can only guess about the "have fun with other players in a *friendly* way".

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Members
279 posts
4,564 battles
8 hours ago, evanr1940 said:

We can only guess about the "have fun with other players in a *friendly* way".

I bet your one of those who reports anyone that disagrees or doesn't do what you demand in game.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
502 posts
9,726 battles
22 hours ago, FrogAU said:

I bet your one of those who reports anyone that disagrees or doesn't do what you demand in game.

Considering I do not demand anything that seems unlikely. Almost guaranteed when people complain about getting chat bans they earned them.

'

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,868 posts
12,501 battles
47 minutes ago, Michael_Fast said:

I got penalized for having my game crash in a mission twice, gave me team kills as a punishment. wth?

You got turned pink for being AFK enough times, the server can't tell the difference between someone rage quitting because they didn't get the matchmaking they wanted, and someone having a legitimate technical issue.

Not a real problem, scrub off the pink and move on. If it happens a lot, you've probably got bigger problems.

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,808 posts
14,740 battles
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 2:26 AM, FrogAU said:

Something tells me its the Aussie sense of humor isn't working with Americans.

Hey yo bruh, I am also from Australia .... and I crack jokes across my clan fine, and even in chat and did not get chat ban.

So, this is the first step which you was already been told by other, submitting a support ticket asking for an appeal/review. CS will look into your chat log and decided. They even provided you the instance where you chat ban on. And if it not warrant, they can withdrawal the chat ban.

Discussed the action on forum is against forum rule, and there are no need to do so, since none of us here can help.

regards,