Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ixnehc

Arzur lane

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[PAOLO]
Members
28 posts
9,128 battles

WG put so much effort into this collab that they didn't even bother spellchecking the banners they made to get people to spend $$$

2020_07.30-20.42_highlighted.thumb.png.ff8ab0205396b3b2751c95a9031576b8.png

Just for the record, I'm not opposed to anime skins, but y'all realize skins in other games cost like $10 max. and they don't try to pass of skins as a new ship/character/hero/etc

  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
Members
229 posts
71 battles

I must have seen this pic 100 times over the last week or 2.

This is the first time I have noticed words, both above and below.  Maybe I was distracted... like the guy writing the advertisement.

 

 

 

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[5150]
Beta Testers
147 posts
12,523 battles

I’m too busy staring at her chest to have noticed the spelling error.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,981
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
1 hour ago, MagicMikeV said:

I’m too busy staring at her chest to have noticed the spelling error.

... the response from the employee who adds the English language content. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
8 hours ago, ixnehc said:

WG put so much effort into this collab that they didn't even bother spellchecking the banners they made to get people to spend $$$

2020_07.30-20.42_highlighted.thumb.png.ff8ab0205396b3b2751c95a9031576b8.png

Just for the record, I'm not opposed to anime skins, but y'all realize skins in other games cost like $10 max. and they don't try to pass of skins as a new ship/character/hero/etc

I got those ships, and played 2 of the new ones. I pretty like them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49
[PRT]
Members
126 posts
4 hours ago, Pebcac said:

I must have seen this pic 100 times over the last week or 2.

This is the first time I have noticed words, both above and below.  Maybe I was distracted... like the guy writing the advertisement.

 

 

 

Too much plot in just one pic.

 

Perhaps it was a test and 90% of the player base failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[5150]
Beta Testers
147 posts
12,523 battles
3 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

... the response from the employee who adds the English language content. 

Lol! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,675
[WOLFG]
Members
12,580 posts
11,676 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

(I can't hear you over)( the size of the breasts!)

What?  I can't see what you've written.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
172 posts
9,171 battles
7 hours ago, Pebcac said:

I must have seen this pic 100 times over the last week or 2.

This is the first time I have noticed words, both above and below.  Maybe I was distracted... like the guy writing the advertisement.

 

 

 

Well said sir, well said! :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[WOLF5]
Members
97 posts
3,907 battles

No one would have ever noticed any spelling mistakes if they had shown the rest of Azuma.

azuma.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×