You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shrayes_Bhagavatula

Kleber: Haha fires go brrrrrt

6 comments in this topic

Members
778 posts
3,865 battles

Hello all!

So, I decided to take my new Tier X French DD, the Kleber, out for a good old spin, like I always do.

Well, let's just say this match is the best match that I have ever had in a DD

30398566_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.ef67a6c5e4df4b71fc47b5dcffd1b84f.png

My first ever Witherer medal by the way. So there's that. ( HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!! ) Plus a high caliber to go along with it.

1318428006_Screenshot(28)_LI.thumb.jpg.f88df469b29d84cb34e90a4a37c7f08f.jpg

Wait, How did the Petro end up nearly 200 Base Experience higher than me!? ( Is it because he ended up dying? - someone please explain this )

234086860_Screenshot(29)_LI.thumb.jpg.4f1c3bf6782a112369af3656c33cb926.jpg

A little bit more, and I could've gotten an Arsonist and a Confederate. Sadly, no Qwacken for me.

1589090240_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.a72b69fc165b42c2e5025f62ae447677.png

Not as impressive a turnout as the Mogador games that I showed you guys earlier, but it was certainly quite good with only the basic Economic flags.

20200730_150733_PFSD110-Kleber_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

Here's the replay file, for those of you who are interested.

And rest assured, The Old Man will be seeing this.

-Shrayes

edit- Jevil: CHAOS, CHAOS

Edited by Shrayes_Bhagavatula
Jevil was with me on this. I forgot to add his name :PepeHands:
  • Cool 1

Members
778 posts
3,865 battles

Small thing: I apologize for any foul language that may be present in chat. I was super excited in the moment

-Shrayes

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,148 posts
18,362 battles
1 hour ago, Shrayes_Bhagavatula said:

Wait, How did the Petro end up nearly 200 Base Experience higher than me!? ( Is it because he ended up dying? - someone please explain this )

Haven't watched the replay, but my guess is that you got your 218k off of battleships, while whatever he did involved destroyers and/or caps.

Damage XP is awarded based on the percent of a ship's health you take off. So damage against BBs gives big numbers, but in the end, 150k damage might only mean one ship's worth of HP -- the same as you would get for 15-20k damage against a destroyer. Both are 100% of that ship's HP.

• Cool 3

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,552 posts
10,372 battles

^^^^This

I was going to state the same thing.  His percentage of damage was probably higher than yours, even if he did less damage.  Maybe he even did more damage than you before he died.  Who knows.

• Cool 1

Members
778 posts
3,865 battles
1 hour ago, Murcc said:

^^^^This

I was going to state the same thing.  His percentage of damage was probably higher than yours, even if he did less damage.  Maybe he even did more damage than you before he died.  Who knows.

I doubt that he did more damage than I did. I survived the entire battle, while he went down around halfway through. Comps to him though.

-Shrayes

• Boring 1

Members
773 posts
5,403 battles

It always warms my heart when people enjoy the French DDs. I think they’re WG’s high skill masterpiece. They’re hard to use compared to other DDs but soooo fun if you know how to use them. I use mine more in the DD hunter/assassin role but they’re flexibility makes them viable farmers. GG OP!