You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LaBombarde

CV's but No Subs ???

4 comments in this topic

[PUFF]
Members
63 posts
3,548 battles

CV Captains complaining about Subs entering Random,  are the most annoying.   (well, that and the massive ego's in the World of Warships community) 

CV can farm a lobby but I can't use my Sub.   

Sounds Legit. 

Queue the Megalomaniac response...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,931 posts
11,407 battles

Nice try except from the last test, unless I missed something and Wargaming for some insane reason is putting subs in 9.7, basically every class player except DD's maybe was complaining. Because CV's you have AA to try and knock planes down - much as several ships need buffs to it, and can eventually pin it where you can see it and shoot at it. Submarine can just sit underwater where nothing but a DD or select CL can touch it, it never has to surface, and 3/4 other classes have 0 way to defend or attack it. 

CV's as is are broken enough, and never should have been brought back to randoms in the state they are in, let alone were in, we should have none of the new CV's because Wargaming should have been fixing the CV's we have - they should still be fixing them instead of working on subs. Subs are 10x more broken right now so until they overhaul that mess - yeah, no, it shouldn't be in randoms till it's done.

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
741 posts
1,641 battles

Why not fuse both CVs and subs together dbz style........... GIMME MY I-400 WG!!!!

Members
3,696 posts
21,986 battles

Get a job with WG's dev team then you can play with subs all you want until they are ready.

• Cool 1