Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Brosiedon

Suggestion: Bring back the old Pre-Refit Hulls

3 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
1,002 battles

Hello,

I’m a long time player who took about a year and a half break and came back to notice that the equipment tree for several of my ships no longer has the old hull upgrades. As in, your ship always looks the same.

Talking with a friend it sounds like this was done because people complained about being tunneled for looking like you were a new tier player.

Ok, well here I am complaining because I really liked this feature. It gave you something more to look forward to when upgrading your boat than changes that were all in the stats of your ships.

So why not make this an option? You’ve already made all the data for it? Either make it a check box in the options. Or have the progression on the player’s client, but have the ship always show as the final version to anyone else on the water?

just a suggestion, was very bummed to see these missing when I returned.

• Cool 1

Members
11 posts
1,002 battles
16 minutes ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

They did...some came back as downtiered premiums.

Thanks! I don’t think that’s good enough. They already did the modeling work, I don’t think I am asking for a whole lot.

Though there is really no monetary bonus for Wargaming to bring it back, so this was dead on arrival from the moment I posted it. But I am still disappointed.

Sign in to follow this