You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clmrone111

Ships horns not working

7 comments in this topic

[L-H]
Members
22 posts
18,620 battles

As the title says, I have noticed ships horns sounds not working. I still see the steam animation, but no sound.  Did I miss something in a update?  :cap_horn:

[GOB]
Members
1,737 posts

Ship horns? 

Aren't they those things that people blast after they ram into you and start calling you names in chat because you weren't looking where they were going while you were parked in that smoke?

You aren't missing anything.:Smile_playing:

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
919 posts
1 hour ago, clmrone111 said:

As the title says, I have noticed ships horns sounds not working. I still see the steam animation, but no sound.  Did I miss something in a update?  :cap_horn:

Agir horn doenst work.

[REVY]
Members
2,144 posts
11,589 battles
2 hours ago, clmrone111 said:

but no one uses their horn....either in game or on the road....

[L-H]
Members
22 posts
18,620 battles

Did some checking ,  seems to be Agir for sure not working, would be curious if Oden and the new german cv's worked.:cap_like:

[GLF]
Members
958 posts
15,335 battles

The ship horns have sounded like absolute %^#@ since one patch late last year.  Now they all sound like they're in a tunnel, and you get no direction of where they're coming from or who is even sounding them.  

I paid dubloons for the WV camo just to get the special horn, It was a novelty once in a while to have someone say "how'd you get your horn to play music?!"   Now it sounds like suchcrap that I can't even stand to sound it anymore.   F&%$ing waste.   

Edited by AnimaL21