Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dimzzy

Ranked cadence

8 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
13,728 posts
23,949 battles

The way some of the Ranked overachievers talk, you’re obviously not carrying hard enough.

As for me; I know ‘dem feels, ‘cause that was me last Ranked.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,294 posts
14,494 battles

It’s a slog for sure. Some peeps can breeze right through it. Not me though. I think if I can plow back to 10 I’m tapping out with my discount flag mounted on every ship I own :Smile_veryhappy:

[-1]
Members
568 posts
9,024 battles
11 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

This is paradise for anyone top of the team.

That's how I raised by two stars during this streak.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,013 posts
16,141 battles
9 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

It’s a slog for sure. Some peeps can breeze right through it. Not me though. I think if I can plow back to 10 I’m tapping out with my discount flag mounted on every ship I own :Smile_veryhappy:

That is my goal every ranked season; just get to tier 10 and stop. Ranked sprint is far easier to rank out in but regular rank, yeah, no thanks. 

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
737 posts
8,476 battles

Getting two stars out of a session is a pretty decent day of work. Good job. Its funny, yesterday I was on some teams that were so bad that once I died in the first 5 minutes and managed to secure the top slot and two games after that only put up 76k damage with no kills and still managed to secure top slot. It's a roll of the dice. 

Members
2,885 posts
5,525 battles
1 hour ago, dimzzy said:

That's how I raised by two stars during this streak.

This season is going poorly for me, and I'm right at a 50% win rate but still up to Rank 7 with 3 stars from Rank 10 because of this as well. Some saved stars have boiled down to full potato teams that got destroyed without even scratching the enemy's paint, and me capping once and doing 20k damage was enough to top the leaderboard for my team. Or yesterday, where I took Massachusetts out for the first time, did 150k damage with three kills and "High Caliber," but the entire east flank of my team collapsed and then the cruisers on my side died stupidly, so I ended up alone in the middle of a smoked-up Lightning and a Hipper on my last 2,000 HP.

Sign in to follow this