Jump to content
Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: Wargaming Anniversary

46 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,358
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,835 posts
13,291 battles

Discounts on camouflages, upgrades, and XP conversion, as well as valuable rewards, await you!


Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
278
[WOLFG]
Members
455 posts
11,173 battles

That's a darn nice reward for destroying 30 ships in any battle mode.  22x Type 59 camos is very nice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
257
[-TNT-]
Members
939 posts
18,472 battles

 

1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Discounts on camouflages, upgrades, and XP conversion, as well as valuable rewards, await you!


Read it on the portal

Hmm, Baseball Pitcher (WG) throws four (4) balls all missing the strike zone.  The batter (player) walks to first base.  You lost me not having discounts to type 18, 19 camouflages.  

 

 

 

camo 1.jpg

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
missing text
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
895 posts

IS

–60% to the cost of Type 1, Type 2, Type 5, Type 6, and Type 59 camouflage patterns in credits and doubloons

For which tier?

I just got Odin camo for 2k doubloons, it will be available for 1k tomorrow?

Cause i saved doubloons for it... (a bunch of ships)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[WOLFC]
Members
1,311 posts
8,473 battles
2 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

IS

–60% to the cost of Type 1, Type 2, Type 5, Type 6, and Type 59 camouflage patterns in credits and doubloons

For which tier?

I just got Odin camo for 2k doubloons, it will be available for 1k tomorrow?

Cause i saved doubloons for it... (a bunch of ships)

These are consumable camos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
117
[TFP]
Members
886 posts
29,066 battles

last year 2019, aniversary event a SC play with 1 ships T10, steel T9, coats T8,7,6,5. this year not?

Edited by rafael_azuaje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
895 posts
59 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Discounts on camouflages, upgrades, and XP conversion, as well as valuable rewards, await you!


Read it on the portal

What about these?

 

Icon Type Cost Effect Notes
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 15 1000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Currently available only to American Tier V battleship New York.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 16 1000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VI ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 17 2000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VII ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 18 3000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VIII ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 19 4000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -20% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +100% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier IX ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 20 5000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -50% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +20% credits earned in the battle.
  • +100% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier X ships in the
regular tech tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[SCRUM]
Members
27 posts
508 battles
1 minute ago, Felipe_1982 said:

What about these?

 

Icon Type Cost Effect Notes
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 15 1000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Currently available only to American Tier V battleship New York.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 16 1000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VI ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 17 2000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VII ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 18 3000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -10% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier VIII ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 19 4000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -20% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +100% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier IX ships in the regular tech tree.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 20 5000 Doubloons
  • -3% to surface detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • -50% to the cost of ship's post-battle service.
  • +20% credits earned in the battle.
  • +100% to experience earned in the battle.
Available for all Tier X ships in the
regular tech tree.

They explict stated in the text only type 1,2,5,6 and 59

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
203
[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
634 posts
13,476 battles
9 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

last year 2019, aniversary event a SC play with 1 ships T10, steel T9, coats T8,7,6,5. this year not?

Right now steel can be obtained in ranked, clan battles, and daily missions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,358
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,835 posts
13,291 battles

Folks,

Keep in mind these discounts and stuff are specifically for WG's anniversary NOT World of Warships BIRTHDAY(which is next month)

-Hapa

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,993
[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,922 posts
11,400 battles
30 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

last year 2019, aniversary event a SC play with 1 ships T10, steel T9, coats T8,7,6,5. this year not?

Wrong anniversary. This is the Wargaming anniversary, what your thinking of is the WoWs anniversary that's a month or two away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
895 posts
33 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Folks,

Keep in mind these discounts and stuff are specifically for WG's anniversary NOT World of Warships BIRTHDAY(which is next month)

-Hapa

OK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,047 posts
35 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

WG's anniversary NOT World of Warships BIRTHDAY

then why is the 1 day premium Warship and not Wargaming ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
16 posts
3,622 battles
42 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Folks,

Keep in mind these discounts and stuff are specifically for WG's anniversary NOT World of Warships BIRTHDAY(which is next month)

-Hapa

Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to get real disappointed. Looking forward to WOW's birthday next month!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
117
[TFP]
Members
886 posts
29,066 battles
45 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Folks,

Keep in mind these discounts and stuff are specifically for WG's anniversary NOT World of Warships (which is next month)

-Hapa

ah ok ok thanks 

Edited by rafael_azuaje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,358
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,835 posts
13,291 battles
8 minutes ago, Ozium said:

then why is the 1 day premium Warship and not Wargaming ???

Because this is what we chose to do? I know WoT is doing their own anniversary stuff as well. And we are focusing on stuff for our birthday right now.

-Hapa

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
442
[SUCIT]
Members
1,090 posts
17,870 battles
1 hour ago, mmliu1959 said:

Not impressed. No SC, no perma camo sales, no skills reset discount. 

That is for World of Warships Anniversary, which is September 15th. That event gives the supercontainers, the coal, the special flags, and possibly perma camo sales or free respecs for captains. This weekend is Wargaming’s Anniversary, two very different things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
321
[BTLST]
Members
578 posts
8,685 battles

I just checked and the exchange rate for doubloons for converting XP into FXP is still at 25 per Doubloon NOT 35 per the sale notice.       Is this for another date and if so when is that date???  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×