You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Harley_Quinn1

Separate Setting For Port Graphics

8 comments in this topic

[SQUAD]
Members
75 posts
12,167 battles

Dear WG World of Warships Devs,

I would love to see a separate setting in the graphics tab for the port graphics settings.  My GPU, which is no slouch, gets taxed very heavily and gets very warm while waiting in port for ships to be readied up or other delays during battle intermissions.  The ports look absolutely wonderful, but I am asking for the ability to tone down their graphics for the sake of my GPU.

Thank you and have a great day,

Harley

• Cool 7

[SQUAD]
Members
4 posts
4,414 battles

I think that would be nice to have, I sometimes will forget and leave the game running, and the high graphics demand from the port can leave my PC hot and could possibly cause damage to it. It would be helpful, as I want to run higher graphics settings, but don't see much need in the port and would like to change that setting.

• Cool 1

[HATE]
Members
1,014 posts
15,025 battles

the lag in the port is nearly unbearable. i have a brand new pc with a new install of the game. still not fun to have to wait for everything. if her suggestion works or is possible i would assume that it would fix the lag also

Members
2 posts
169 battles

All settings on very low, and staying in port too long causes my computer to heat up to the point of shutting itself off lol. Rarely happens in battles, though. Anybody know the least gpu-intensive port?

It's probably time for a hardware upgrade for me...

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,815 posts
13,283 battles
20 hours ago, Harley_Quinn1 said:

Dear WG World of Warships Devs,

I would love to see a separate setting in the graphics tab for the port graphics settings.  My GPU, which is no slouch, gets taxed very heavily and gets very warm while waiting in port for ships to be readied up or other delays during battle intermissions.  The ports look absolutely wonderful, but I am asking for the ability to tone down their graphics for the sake of my GPU.

Thank you and have a great day,

Harley

Thank you for the tag @_StuG

I will pass this up!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1