Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

Langley Captain Skills

4 comments in this topic

Members
0 posts

Can someone either type in or post a diagram of the Langleys Captain Skills and I don't mean from (shipcomrade) either. That website hasn't been updated for some time and I'm looking for something very recent. Right now I have about 5 points to work with and would appreciate if someone could post a complete list of skills. Thank you very much, it's appreciated.

Alpha Tester
6,342 posts
3,161 battles

The recommended skills for a captain on a Langley are the same as those on any other non-premium American CV, or even any British CV, and you can see them for yourself in the game by selecting the profile of the captain you have on your Langley. But if you're so insistent, here's all the ones that wouldn't be crossed out on a Langley.

1 Point: Priority Target, Air Supremacy, Direction Center for Fighters, Improved Engine Boost, Last Gasp.

2 Points: High Alert, Jack of All Trades, Torpedo Acceleration, Improved Engines, Adrenaline Rush.

3 Points: Basics of Survivability, Survivability Expert, Aircraft Armour, Basic Firing Training, Superintendent, Demolition Expert.

Tier 4: Fire Prevention, Sight Stabilization, Advanced Firing Training, Concealment Expert.

Members
266 posts
520 battles

I don't understand why Preventative Maintenance is listed as "not suitable." With this wacky auto-damage control you kind of need it. I've equipped it.

Members
0 posts

That's fine and dandy Sherman but I believe I'm only allowed 19 or 20 points and you've placed me in a position to choose from quite a few things. Now let me stress to you that I'm new at this game and wanted something a little more precise and what I'm doing now is wasting lots of gold on changes. So can someone post there complete commander skills set-up so I can just copy them? I know someone out there has to have perfected aircraft carriers and there commander skills set-up. I hope someone will fulfill my wishes :fish_happy:

Edited by KRAKENGARD

Sign in to follow this