You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Destroyers Drive by deletion video

5 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
693 posts
15,116 battles

Hello captains, this is just a fun video and showing the awesome power destroyers have . I consider destroyers like the boogieman , we can be behind any island at any time . My youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you enjoy the video , I have many reviews and strategy videos on my channel. Have  a great night.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,637 posts

I wonder how many people will notice your setup, specifically the use of RDF? Some nice torping in there. GJ. 

[META_]
Members
693 posts
15,116 battles
3 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I wonder how many people will notice your setup, specifically the use of RDF? Some nice torping in there. GJ. 

Thanks, I  keep forgetting to add captains builds to my videos. Speed makes such a difference in being able to get to these positions , people can say I get there sometimes. I almost get to these positions every game with the French . Not bragging just we underestimate what speed creates for you.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,637 posts

I'd agree... but there's a solid amount of timing involved. It's not enough to round the island. You got to ensure you'll be in premium launch position, able to track out of the target area safely if so desire. When it looks easy it isn't. 

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
693 posts
15,116 battles
7 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I'd agree... but there's a solid amount of timing involved. It's not enough to round the island. You got to ensure you'll be in premium launch position, able to track out of the target area safely if so desire. When it looks easy it isn't. 

😉