You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
B0BAFETTwg

Hey wargaming

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
15 posts
3,092 battles

We love events where you finish all the objectives except the last one because RNG didn’t allow you to get the last boat you need. 

Members
2,900 posts
5,580 battles
11 minutes ago, B0BAFETTwg said:

We love events where you finish all the objectives except the last one because RNG didn’t allow you to get the last boat you need. 

Wow, you got two of the three early access drops? You must feel amazingly lucky!

[REVY]
Members
2,152 posts
11,599 battles
12 minutes ago, B0BAFETTwg said:

Just now, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Wow, you got two of the three early access drops? You must feel amazingly lucky!

I agree, OP needs to play the Lotto.

I got one and that after about 14 crates. Been a dry well ever since.

[-K-]
Members
8,189 posts
13,489 battles
20 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Somehow, I managed all three of them.  Should I play the lottery today?

[SALVO]
Members
3,435 posts
3,305 battles
20 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Not really, it feels like free Steak House coupons for a vegan...

• Funny 1

[MEIST]
Members
1,444 posts
5,637 battles
44 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Somehow, I managed all three of them.  Should I play the lottery today?

No need too, you already used up all of your luck. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,365 posts
13,820 battles

Remember the days when earning free stuff, especially ships, was simply a matter of effort (Vampire, Benham), and not RNG+money?  Ironically, those are actual premiums too, and not just early access.

I have a feeling the PR event (and the original RB idea) was a "Let's make a disaster, so that once it blows over, whatever we give them that isn't as bad as PR will be acceptable!".  They needed to raise the bar for getting free stuff and knew they couldn't do it without causing an uproar...so they went ahead and created a HUGE uproar, so that the little uproars (like this event) wouldn't be as bad.

Thankfully I'm not too upset at not being able to get the premium camos (though I did get the T6 and T4)...the ships are so bad that they won't ever be played, and I'm not great in CVs in general and like my karma too much to play them often.

[PVE]
Members
3,977 posts
16,910 battles
3 hours ago, B0BAFETTwg said:

AND.............that is the actual point !  It's called a sales gimmick with a bunch of "gambling-esk odds" of receiving those missions and ships.   I'm done and only received the Tier 4 Carrier on the first crate I opened and haven't seen another since.

They EXPECT you to buy..........    I've heard you can't give them away and can't sell them?  I hope we can because I'll never play a carrier in this game.  Heck, I'd gift it to you if I could.