Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Titus_Pullo_13

Ship Compare

8 comments in this topic

Members
125 posts
2,298 battles

When doing a mouseover ship comparison at the beginning of the game, does it take into consideration Commander Skills?

For example, if both ships have identical camo and equipment, but one commander has concealment and gunnery skills, will the ship with a better-trained commander show a green-line advantage in concealment and artillery?

Thank you

COMPA.jpg

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,043 posts
8,851 battles

Whatever ratings you see of the ship in the game is taking into account anything that boosts those specific ratings, modules, commander skills, flags, etc.

• Thanks 1

[O7]
Members
1,476 posts
10,433 battles

ship ratings are really not a good guide on what is good or bad about a ship best to just ignore them.

[-VT-]
Members
754 posts
23,893 battles
2 hours ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

ship ratings are really not a good guide on what is good or bad about a ship best to just ignore them.

Well that is not remotely what the player was asking, his question was how is it calculated. How I use it , when playing DD is to quickly figure out who I outspot, we may have the same ship but his setup may make mine better or worse than their ship.  Which is nice to know going in.  

[SALVO]
Members
3,410 posts
3,294 battles
6 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

Well that is not remotely what the player was asking, his question was how is it calculated. 

It is calculated in an arcane obscure and useless way... so, don't even bother with it. 

[BUF]
Members
30 posts
3,800 battles

Note that there can sometimes be a delay in the stats updating.  I have been looking at ship stats before a match and they "updated" while I was watching.  Probably just a player that is slow to load into the game and their captain skills being factored into the values.

Regards

WhiteCoatClubber

Sign in to follow this