You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
panamaz28

GERMAN CV CONTAINERS do they really drop the cv ship ?

30 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Members
237 posts
18,655 battles

opened 42 odd containers, nothing

im not a bad guy i have no bans, i play fair, i dont do randoms much anymore

co - op main,  ( yeah i finally admit it )

no freaking cv mission drops, 3 weeks and counting, what to do ?

also i forget how to get the first cv then, when it goes live, what ship will drop the xp ?

ive always managed to get the first early release ship to start the line

what if i dont get the cv line T4 ? im to lazy to search news. can yall do it for me ?

panama

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,570 posts
7,654 battles

In short the answer is yes there is a small chance, as in very small, which you yourself have observed.  

All down to luck in the end. As a rule the payed for containers almost always have better chances for missions. But personally if i don't get one I'll just grind later. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,685 posts
14,007 battles

If you don't get it you have to do it the old fashioned way. I think they lowered the drop rate and I think they over did it a bit but that is my opinion.

• Cool 1

Supertester
8 posts
8,921 battles

I mean, it took me 25 regular containers and 19 premium containers to even get my first CV mission, and it took me another 15 premium containers to get the other two CV missions. So in total, I had 25 regular and 34 premium containers to get all 3 CV missions. And most of those premium containers were gifted to me by my clanmates, so I definitely feel your pain...

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
63 posts
7,150 battles

They lowered the drop rate to "B as in Bob and S as in Sam" (B.S.)  standards to say the least. :Smile_unsure:  They want people to Buy the crates rather than work them off.  That's the reason they drop the missions for the PREM-CAMO to make you need the ship to get it. 

All that work for Camo... wasted cause i don't have the ship.  Guess i will have to buy some crates and gamble a bit... lmbo that"s there thinking :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by Rockhound_97

[UNNAT]
Members
1,121 posts
5,885 battles

I have gotten up to the T6 so far. Frankly you aren't really missing much. They are in the running for worse line in my opinion. Maybe the T8 and T10 are better but the T6 and T4 are pretty miserable to play.

• Cool 1

[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Members
68 posts
6,132 battles

I got the 4 and the 6 from the daily login CV containers 😂 and like, 14days prem out 9f the grindable ones, pretty happy overall

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,543 posts
4,942 battles

I received the task to get the Tier VI German CV from one of the free containers.  The odds are low, but they do have the tasks.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,705 posts
5,277 battles
2 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

also i forget how to get the first cv then, when it goes live, what ship will drop the xp ?

what if i dont get the cv line T4 ? im to lazy to search news. can yall do it for me ?

panama

I believe the stream code missions had a decent chance of a drop. Got the tier 4 and 6 from both. They had more difficult parameters (upwards of 1400-1900 base XP subsequently hence perhaps the increased drop rate). Wouldn't surprise me if the tier 8 drop is restricted to premium containers.

Anyone manage a Parseval from a free container by chance?

The KM CVs are probably a work in progress so don't worry too much about them yet.

Edited by Sumseaman

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
11,170 battles

The free containers have been pretty infuriating, honestly. And it feels like wasted effort for those camo missions since I can't finish them because WG wants to make us all gambling addicts by getting us to pay for overpriced premium containers.

[USCC2]
Members
5,862 posts
3 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

panama

I'll just cut and paste from a previous thread:

Bad Luck? You really need to understand your luck probably matches what many people have experienced (I have had nothing different or unique during this event, than I get in everyday containers). The event is 'Much Ado about Nothing' tbh.

To get money all WG need to do is have a small sample of the community become the 'lucky winners', as you put it. Throw in those that are willing to pay for the premium container to increase their luck and already you have the 'lucky' haves and the 'unlucky' have nots. When we view those perceived to be 'blessed' and others that are not, we often want to view ourselves as being one of those that fall into the 'worthy of such luck' group.

And if life doesn't give you that luck when you clearly deserve it, life seems less fair the longer it goes on, until at some point some will buy their luck. It is a clever approach and what makes companies able to earn so much money off of ridiculously low chance loot boxes etc. We all want to believe we are worthy!

The thing to realise is that some people on this Earth can fall in poop and still come up smelling of roses; it is what it is my friend - life! Congratulate those with the luck rather than get bitter and move on.

• Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
1,705 posts
5,277 battles
13 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

I'll just cut and paste from a previous thread:

Bad Luck? You really need to understand your luck probably matches what many people have experienced (I have had nothing different or unique during this event, than I get in everyday containers). The event is 'Much Ado about Nothing' tbh.

To get money all WG need to do is have a small sample of the community become the 'lucky winners', as you put it. Throw in those that are willing to pay for the premium container to increase their luck and already you have the 'lucky' haves and the 'unlucky' have nots. When we view those perceived to be 'blessed' and others that are not, we often want to view ourselves as being one of those that fall into the 'worthy of such luck' group.

And if life doesn't give you that luck when you clearly deserve it, life seems less fair the longer it goes on, until at some point some will buy their luck. It is a clever approach and what makes companies able to earn so much money off of ridiculously low chance loot boxes etc. We all want to believe we are worthy!

The thing to realise is that some people on this Earth can fall in poop and still come up smelling of roses; it is what it is my friend - life! Congratulate those with the luck rather than get bitter and move on.

You forgot your trademark emoji!

:Smile_honoring:

[RLGN]
Members
13,776 posts
23,991 battles

Got Weser in my 33’rd or 34’th Directive container? Zero paid containers so far.

[BUNNY]
Members
262 posts
11,625 battles

I got both the tier 4 and 6 mission drops yesterday on free containers

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
652 posts
6,101 battles

Got Rhein a few days ago in a freebie.  Haven't spent a dime on this event so far.

[FML]
Members
3,741 posts
14,880 battles
5 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

Pretty sure they split off the T4 destroyer line, so you need more XP on that ship (or free xp) and you can research the German CVs when they become normal tech tree ships soon. 

• Thanks 1

[PHD]
Members
63 posts
3,274 battles

Got 2 so far, but I'm not into CVs. I wish there was a way to trade ships with another player who might want them.

[O_O]
Members
6,277 posts
14,614 battles

I haven't paid for any premium containers, and from the free ones I have gotten Tier 4 Rhein and Tier 6 Weser, and earned the perma-camo for both.  I still have a few more containers I can earn.

[OVRPN]
Members
730 posts
6 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

panama

I have gotten to the point than every event is not worth participating in if the drops are wholly random. The dockyard works because you have goals with tasks with clearly spelled out requirements. However any early release event does not exist for me. I consider the crates to not only be total trash but an inconvenience.  So the entire and I mean ENTIRE German CV event is a total waste for me because the last directive of each requires the CV which is up to total [edited]luck as a drop.

The game needs bad luck prevention that all respectable games have, which means each time you open a reward which can have a special drop your chance for that to occur increases. This prevents streaks of bad outcomes which leads to removing the incentive to play the game.

[PHD]
Members
111 posts
9,454 battles

You only get them if you don't want them.

I got the T4 and T6 and now have 3 CVs that will never leave port.

[CLUMP]
Members
555 posts
1,000 battles
10 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

panama

Yeah bet you mostly got flags too because that's what I got :Smile_hiding: