Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rockhound_97

Crate Drops

2 comments in this topic

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
61 posts
7,069 battles

Just a quick question

I was wondering,  is what you going to get already pre-boxed?   Well, let me ask this correctly :Smile_sceptic:

Once you have that number 1 of boxes you can open. Is it set or does the roll start off on what your gonna get happen when you click  "Open Crate"

Like if i let the crate sit for a day and open it, would it be different if i opened it the day before.  I know - one of those weird off the wall questions lol

Edited by Rockhound_97
miss spell

Members
2,882 posts
5,525 battles

Crate contents are set when you obtain the crate, not when you open it. Past year Christmas crates and the Tier ship crates will reroll the contents if you roll a ship you already have to another ship from the drop list for that crate.

EDIT: To clarify on that last point, for previous year Christmas crates (past performance no guarantee of future results) and the Tier ship crates to date (mostly Tier VI ship crates earned through PTS participation, although there is also a Tier VII ship crate earned through completion of the KOTS collection that will not be completeable until the next KOTS that will probably work the same way) , if you rolled a ship drop, the system would check to see if you already owned that ship. If so, it would give you a supercontainer that contained another ship from the drop list. If you already owned all the ships from the drop list, it would give you the doubloon value of the ship you rolled.

Edited by RainbowFartingUnicorn
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this