Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MegadethLAH

Improve the Battle Interface please

6 comments in this topic

[LAH]
[LAH]
Members
31 posts
10,954 battles

This has been a personal beef of mine for a long time:

1) Could I please see what flags I have mounted in battle? I know you can physically see them on the model but I want their gameplay effects displayed in the UI. It would be really nice to know that I have the ramming flag on before I go for the ram for example. Its just good information to know flags loaded. 

2) Could I please for the love of The Spaghetti Monster see my CAPTAIN SKILLS displayed in the battle? Its really helpful information to have. Knowing that I have extra torpedo detection or secondary build would be quite useful, for example. 

• Thanks 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,589 posts
34,005 battles
12 minutes ago, MegadethLAH said:

This has been a personal beef of mine for a long time:

1) Could I please see what flags I have mounted in battle? I know you can physically see them on the model but I want their gameplay effects displayed in the UI. It would be really nice to know that I have the ramming flag on before I go for the ram for example. Its just good information to know flags loaded. 

2) Could I please for the love of The Spaghetti Monster see my CAPTAIN SKILLS displayed in the battle? Its really helpful information to have. Knowing that I have extra torpedo detection or secondary build would be quite useful, for example. 

The exterior tab tells you what you got. Signals  And just clicking the captain in port helps with the skills.

As for this Spaghetti Monster, I am not sure there is one in the game.

Unless you are referring to some of the players.

Most of us are unable to get a haircut since February. So, while I don't resemble aforementioned spaghetti monster, I do resemble the guy that ate Shirley Temple.

Yes, considered clippers and giving it a go, but one mistake and I will never live down the bowl cut or the subsequent comparisons to Julius Caesar.

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

[LAH]
[LAH]
Members
31 posts
10,954 battles
2 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

The exterior tab tells you what you got. Signals  And just clicking the captain in port helps with the skills.

Most of us are unable to get a haircut since February. So, while I don't resemble aforementioned spaghetti monster, I do resemble the guy that ate Shirley Temple.

Try reading my post again. 

[TBW]
Members
9,982 posts
16,773 battles
45 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Yes, considered clippers and giving it a go, but one mistake and I will never live down the bowl cut or the subsequent comparisons to Julius Caesar.

Members
1,589 posts
34,005 battles
1 hour ago, MegadethLAH said:

Try reading my post again. 

User interface overload. Unless you are a Borg, most players would vote no on adding more of that.

But I suppose if that be your cup of tea, you could see if any of the official WG approved mods have something for you that does this.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this