You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
arch4random

fix the game wows

9 comments in this topic

Members
322 posts
23,040 battles

i had enough..just watched a team mate delete a team mate first minute of the game on purpose ...i sent a full salvo into a ship with no life left at medium range ..the shells went thru the ship and didnt register anything ...this is not right...

memo arch to arch : dont go off ..be nice

• Boring 4

[AOI]
Members
246 posts
12,998 battles

Was in GC last week and had a T6 cruiser with 10% health left give me broadside at 4KM.. I aimed just above the water line under her smoke stacks and fired five shells off the front turrets and watched three shells fly over top of the cruisers main super structure one shell fall short and one pass right through for minimum damage.. I just scratched my head and knew where this game was going..We lost of course..

• Boring 2

[REKTD]
Members
195 posts
8,796 battles

This full broadside at sub 6km all misses thing is ridiculous, and seems to be more of a problem recently. 
Curiously, I’ve also notices 100% hits at medium and longer ranges with poor accuracy ships.

I’m wondering if a recent update opened up the RNG parameters to a bigger range?

I’ve even seen some really odd torpedo spreads!

Edited by SuperComm4

Members
322 posts
23,040 battles
45 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Too bad rams don’t fall short :Smile_veryhappy:

actually the other day i tried to ram a massachusetts and he got away and should not have ..still cant figure that one out  

[SALVO]
Members
3,345 posts
3,274 battles
43 minutes ago, arch4random said:

actually the other day i tried to ram a massachusetts and he got away and should not have ..still cant figure that one out  

Just DodgeTM

Members
704 posts
946 battles

To save money so they can work on the game, WG is gonna just model barges and place WOT models on them for a year.

It's what I heard.

Edited by JaysUsedBoatParts
  • Funny 1

Members
87 posts
5,572 battles
5 hours ago, timinindiana said:

Was in GC last week and had a T6 cruiser with 10% health left give me broadside at 4KM.. I aimed just above the water line under her smoke stacks and fired five shells off the front turrets and watched three shells fly over top of the cruisers main super structure one shell fall short and one pass right through for minimum damage.. I just scratched my head and knew where this game was going..We lost of course..

I was with my GC when a Graf spee came out of no where behind the island..he was 4km with atlist 15%hp...aim at the watetline and got freaking 6 overpen with almost no damage and I got torped...GG