Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

where are collection drops gone in daily's?

5 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
92 posts
10,374 battles

just out of couriousity has wg stopped dropping collection items for the moment.i haven't turned anything off in my collection queue.did they stop doing so 9.6 update because that seems to be last time I received anything.if someone knows,please tell.

[ARGSY]
Members
18,956 posts
13,161 battles

Which collection(s) are you expecting to drop? 

If you got one of the Azur Lane boxes from the mission over the weekend, that will have dropped an item and potentially turned all the others off. Go into your collections page and manually turn on the one you are most particularly working towards.

Remember that there will be another such collection beginning next patch. You will want to grab at least a couple of items from that to set it rolling.

Members
100 posts
5,613 battles
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Which collection(s) are you expecting to drop? 

If you got one of the Azur Lane boxes from the mission over the weekend, that will have dropped an item and potentially turned all the others off. Go into your collections page and manually turn on the one you are most particularly working towards.

Remember that there will be another such collection beginning next patch. You will want to grab at least a couple of items from that to set it rolling.

I that the one with a free 10pts commander of you completed it?

[1CVDV]
Members
92 posts
10,374 battles

thanks ensign,i will look when I get home.some of the collection stuff confuses me due to the fact that some seem to have option of turning on/off while a few you have to scroll through and manually select.i may be wrong on this but that is how it appears to me.i like the whole collection thing wg has but imo it could be simplified a bit better..

[ARGSY]
Members
18,956 posts
13,161 battles
9 minutes ago, Nimitz_Zumwalt said:

I that the one with a free 10pts commander of you completed it?

That's the one, yes.

7 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

thanks ensign,i will look when I get home.some of the collection stuff confuses me due to the fact that some seem to have option of turning on/off while a few you have to scroll through and manually select.i may be wrong on this but that is how it appears to me.i like the whole collection thing wg has but imo it could be simplified a bit better..

Some of them are subscription collections - they can and do drop in daily containers BUT NOT ALWAYS - while others (e.g. Bismarck, Dunkirk) are not. The trouble is that depending on when you came in and what collections you got started, it's possible to have several incomplete collections at once and it's easier for WG to give you pieces for one of those at a time so you can concentrate on it and get it finished.

It's difficult for me to help you on this one because AFAIK I currently have ALL of the currently-existing subscription collections finished - I've been in the game long enough to have done that - and so all the "activate" options are permanently greyed out for me (because you can't go on receiving pieces for them from daily containers once they are complete).

Sign in to follow this