Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kaigun_Toronaga

How to get premium ships flag

11 comments in this topic

[-BRF-]
Members
51 posts
13,039 battles

I bought some premium ships out of the store, but these ships didn't come with their flags, is there any way to get

shot-20.07.27_08.19.08-0392.jpg

[FML]
Members
3,741 posts
14,880 battles
1 minute ago, Kaigun_Toronaga said:

I bought some premium ships out of the store, but these ships didn't come with their flags, is there any way to get

shot-20.07.27_08.19.08-0392.jpg

Not really, no.  Most of those flags only come with the 'Admiral Pack', which require you to buy the ship, a port slot, a captain, and a bunch of stuff you dont need for a lot more actual money.  Some people do it because they feel compulsive about getting the ship with its flag, and WG is happy to part these people from their money.  

Hope that helps.  

• Cool 1

[-BRF-]
Members
51 posts
13,039 battles
4 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Not really, no.  Most of those flags only come with the 'Admiral Pack', which require you to buy the ship, a port slot, a captain, and a bunch of stuff you dont need for a lot more actual money.  Some people do it because they feel compulsive about getting the ship with its flag, and WG is happy to part these people from their money.  

Hope that helps.  

Thanks, this is slutty

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Members
1,607 posts
34,031 battles
1 hour ago, Kaigun_Toronaga said:

Thanks, this is slutty

What Ultimate Newbie said is true. Only admiral pack as far as I know.

I am confused on the slutty bit though. Might need some context on that point.

[SUCIT]
Members
1,106 posts
17,895 battles

Only way to get those flags is through the most expensive pack in the shop. Only three times there has been an exception, Lazo through RU BB Arc, and Hill and Benham through Rouge Wave. It would be nice if they gave those flags for ships won through containers, fourm contests, or earned through coal, Free XP, RB or steel, cause even those ships have their own flags

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,501 posts
20,291 battles

Please explain "slutty". WG is slutty or @UltimateNewbie is slutty.

Now, having played against Newbie in some battles I can agree he is sometimes slutty but having played with Newbie I have to say that is ..... still the case from the red perspective! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[FML]
Members
3,741 posts
14,880 battles
4 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Please explain "slutty". WG is slutty or @UltimateNewbie is slutty.

Now, having played against Newbie in some battles I can agree he is sometimes slutty but having played with Newbie I have to say that is ..... still the case from the red perspective! :Smile_trollface:

I deny everything!!! :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[-BRF-]
Members
51 posts
13,039 battles
8 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

Only way to get those flags is through the most expensive pack in the shop. Only three times there has been an exception, Lazo through RU BB Arc, and Hill and Benham through Rouge Wave. It would be nice if they gave those flags for ships won through containers, fourm contests, or earned through coal, Free XP, RB or steel, cause even those ships have their own flags

Exactly, the WG could do what you said

[DST]
Members
54 posts
10 hours ago, Kaigun_Toronaga said:

Thanks, this is slutty

Yep, I found out from my first purchase of the ALxWows Rossiya... without the Rossiya flag. It is all part of the master scheme. After this pandemic is over, the plan is if we have more income and want to get the flag again, we will have to pay for the full-purchased price, and get reduced doubloons for any duplicated ships. Brilliant.

Edited by Ferrytap
Sentence clarification

[-BRF-]
Members
51 posts
13,039 battles
22 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

You're right

[-BSK-]
Members
462 posts
17,982 battles

If they were thinking about making money, they could sell all the ships personal flags for dubbs dollars or FXP. Each ship in the game could and should have its own flag. 

Sign in to follow this