3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,847 battles

I can't watch replays and I am not sure what to do. in the replay folder they show up as internet explorer icons and they wont play on anything. there is no WorldOfWarships.exe file in the folder for the game like i see in other peoples screenshots. And when i am able to start it with the game i have no control over the replay what so ever. Please someone help me

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,699 posts
14,007 battles

First you have to have the game closed to watch a replay. Second you can only watch replays for the patch the client is on. Older replays can only be watched if you have the older client that matches.

To watch just double click on the replay if the current patch or for older clients drag the replay to the exe in the folder you have the game files in.

Edited by BrushWolf

Members
1,612 posts
34,039 battles
5 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

First you have to have the game closed to watch a replay. Second you can only watch replays for the patch the client is on. Older replays can only be watched if you have the older client that matches.

To watch just double click on the replay if the current patch or for older clients drag the replay to the exe in the folder you have the game files in.

If that doesn't work, try punching the tower. But I am sure Brushwolf's suggestion will work. Maybe, prepare to duck PC tower!